• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DmC E3 2011 trailer + screenshots

ezekial45

Banned
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP7fTiT0TTE

ezekial45 said:
Apparently, this is supposed to be Tony Redgrave?

2ptp4ht.jpg

4kv5ew.jpg

2wow37p.jpg

2jacnra.jpg

153sgac.jpg

Judge away...

Persona7

Banned
It looks really good but then again I liked the original trailer and I still am really excited to try it out.

I'm really bothered with the dark hair. It makes everything look generic. White hair would match the red coat and the colorfull environment.

Duffyside

Banned
Am I crazy, or has the character design changed slightly? His hair is what is standing out to me: it's less emo, more Drake.

I've always disliked DMC's character designs, so I couldn't care less how Dante looks. The environments are looking nice, sure, but the only thing that matters to me is how it'll play. 30fps is still a letdown.

SmithnCo

duffyside said:
Am I crazy, or has the character design changed slightly? His hair is what is standing out to me: it's less emo, more Drake.

Yeah. Maybe his facial structure too.

I can't say I'm digging the weird mohawk hair though.

Barakov

Gold Member
Looks better but I'm still not feeling Dante's design. The people who are developing it will make me forever skeptical of this game until I can play it for myself.

Wallach

Hm... this is on PC right? If I can get a 60 FPS version of this I'll probably bite. I don't even care about the character that much anymore. 30 FPS however isn't going to fly.

Top Bottom