• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More dual game packs from Sony coming: Uncharted 1 & 2

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Do these double packs have their own trophies or does it just use the trophies from the regular games? I ask because Tools of Destruction was one of the games that predated trophies and never got patched which was a total bummer.

$40 for UC1 and UC2 is a good deal. Considering the fact that both games are still $25+ on Amazon it's a decent enough price point.

Garryk

Hideous red cases incoming. From a volume discount standpoint, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy all clear cases and slap a Greatest Hits sticker on these?

Loudninja

PlayStation 3 game collections unveiled
Resistance: Fall of Man & Resistance 2 are bundled together with additional content for upcoming shooter Resistance 3: Joseph Capelli’s SRPA Sentinel uniform for use in Resistance 3 multiplayer games.

The Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves bundle comes with two Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception goodies: a dynamic theme and an avatar.

And finally the Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time bundle come with four avatars featuring Ratchet, Clank, Qwark & Nefarious, plus an exclusive Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One dynamic theme.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-24-playstation-3-game-collections-unveiled

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Not to be picky, but wouldn't it make sense to include Quest For Booty on the Ratchet BRD? There's enough space, any sales it'd cannibalize would presumably be fewer than the sales of ACiT being cannibalized, the discs are being printed anyway so presumably there'd be no additional costs associated with including the extra content... and despite what some people say, I felt that the quality of the game was good enough.

Verendus

Banned
Uncharted series sales to rise to 9 million!

Great news really. More people need to play these games. It's a fantastic series.

Anteater

Yea that's cool, I have this one friend who wouldn't buy the uncharted games individually unless it's bundled or some shit at a cheaper price, well I guess it really comes true.

51pOjXA5L5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That's pretty horrific box art. As if the PAL Platium boxes aren't terrible enough, now there's three of them on one box. Hope that isn't final.

KevinCow

Banned
Those PSP collections are weird. Wouldn't it have made more sense to do the two Syphon Filter games together, two Socom games (or hell, all three), Clank with Size Matters, Daxter with Lost Frontier, and... well, I'm not sure what they'd put Killzone with.

Lingitiz

Dead Man Typing said:

That's pretty horrific box art. As if the PAL Platium boxes aren't terrible enough, now there's three of them on one box. Hope that isn't final.
That is seriously one of the worst box arts i've seen since that Castlevania DS one.

Are Sony really too cheap to price this at $30? NO SALE FROM ME YOU CHINTZY BASTARDS

Stumpokapow said:
Not to be picky, but wouldn't it make sense to include Quest For Booty on the Ratchet BRD? There's enough space, any sales it'd cannibalize would presumably be fewer than the sales of ACiT being cannibalized, the discs are being printed anyway so presumably there'd be no additional costs associated with including the extra content... and despite what some people say, I felt that the quality of the game was good enough.

You just added that note so I wouldn't come in and say it!

Rolf NB

outunderthestars said:
as a single player shooter, how are the twop resistance games?
Worth a playthrough, definitely. Both are good in their own ways. R2 was a disappointing sequel, but a decent campaign nonetheless.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I just had a feeling this was coming so I held off buying Uncharted 1 last week. Day fucking 1.

Since the games are all easily available and cheap as hell I really don't see the point. It's not like the HD collections where they are actually improving the base game.

But more choice is never a bad thing I guess.

Meh :/

Duffyside

Banned
darkside31337 said:
Do these double packs have their own trophies or does it just use the trophies from the regular games? I ask because Tools of Destruction was one of the games that predated trophies and never got patched which was a total bummer.
Quoting because I want to know as well.

darkside31337 said:
duffyside said:
Quoting because I want to know as well.
Tools of Destruction is never going to get trophies. Same goes for Resistance.

Gravijah

Mush said:
I haven't changed my PSN avatar since I made my account.

SLY FO LIFE

mine went from the cat to the generic shmup ship

AND I WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT YOURS BECAUSE SOMEONES OCEANIC ASS HASN'T ADDED ME

Desmond

Dead Man Typing said:

I like the way that when the brought out the new slim box art, they made the Platinum worse.

jRPG

I was tempted to give Resistance another chance, what with 3 looking really decent. But that box art is horrific (the UK artwork). To even consider putting that next to Olly Moss' Resistance 3 art?

Top Bottom