• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More dual game packs from Sony coming: Uncharted 1 & 2

My favorite new IP this generation and Uncharted 2 is arguable my favorite game this generation (I'm wishy washy with what's overall any given week or feeling like). Praise be to Naughty Dog.

Defuser said:
ibi95u.jpg

WTF at this awesomeness, especially the Uncharted 2 art and cover slipcase.

HomerSimpson-Man said:
WTF at this awesomeness, especially the Uncharted 2 art and cover slipcase.
It's exactly what it looks like. A Japan-exclusive Uncharted twinpack in a gold box to hold them in. An import retailer had that on sale at one point, I kick myself all the time for not getting it.

I've always been kinda curious as to how the Japanese acting for the games was quality-wise, considering they didn't re-mocap for the various languages they have for the game (that would have been hilarious, probably).

Back to the subject of the thread, do we know one way or another if the Uncharted twin-pack is the two games already on shelves packed in a cardboard box together, or are they together in a new 2-disc game case? Collector OCD and box-reorganizing self wants to know.

Last tangent: Having 2 avatars of Homer Simpson posting one after another is hilarious.

Desmond

ShinoguTakeruKoeru said:
It's exactly what it looks like. A Japan-exclusive Uncharted twinpack in a gold box to hold them in. An import retailer had that on sale at one point, I kick myself all the time for not getting it.

I've always been kinda curious as to how the Japanese acting for the games was quality-wise, considering they didn't re-mocap for the various languages they have for the game (that would have been hilarious, probably).

Back to the subject of the thread, do we know one way or another if the Uncharted twin-pack is the two games already on shelves packed in a cardboard box together, or are they together in a new 2-disc game case? Collector OCD and box-reorganizing self wants to know.

Last tangent: Having 2 avatars of Homer Simpson posting one after another is hilarious.
I think it'd be 2 Greatest Hits/Platinum cases in a cardboard sleeve

Loudninja

Figure this was the best place to post this:

Introducing: New PSP Dual Packs Available for $15 This Week
Hi everyone! This summer, we know you’ll be looking for ways to spend all of those lazy days. With an awesome selection of titles in the both “Greatest Hits” and “Favorites” collections, there’ll be no shortage of entertainment on-the-go. We’re always looking for ways to add value to your PSP experience and today, we’re very excited to announce the new PSP “Dual Pack” software line, which features two PSP games from our most popular franchises in one package for only $14.99 (MSRP). YES, just $14.99!

Starting this week, you can buy Dual Packs with Secret Agent Clank and Daxter; Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow and Killzone Liberation; and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo. These PSP Dual Packs will be available at retailers nationwide and on the PlayStation Store in downloadable form.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/27/introducing-new-psp-dual-packs-available-for-15-this-week/

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Any word on this coming to North America? I would be very interested in purchasing this and the Ratchet and Clank bundle. I just got a PS3.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I'm bumping this again because it still hasn't been answered and I really want to buy this! I guess at this moment they are already out in Europe? Why hasn't Sony said anything about this in North America? I NEED IT.

So, just bit the bullet and bought the uncharted dual pack. I bought this solely due to playing the Uncharted 2 demo last night...thought it was great. Should I play them in order or is jumping ahead to 2 and then 1 just as good?

Chuck

Still without luck
Ben Pierce said:
So, just bit the bullet and bought the uncharted dual pack. I bought this solely due to playing the Uncharted 2 demo last night...thought it was great. Should I play them in order or is jumping ahead to 2 and then 1 just as good?
Playing 1 after 2 will definitely suck, so play them in order.

Ben Pierce said:
Play them in order.
Btw, did you tried the Dynamic Theme of U3 that came with the pack?

Bentendo

I always thought it would be cool if these publishers made unique artwork for these bundle games that showcased the characters/scenes from both/all games, kinda like this:

star-wars-bluray-cover-art1.jpg

Top Bottom