• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is not a joke? Jersey Shore Avatar Items

Gowans

I saw this on Reddit:
tRZas.jpg

They are real haha :(
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Search?query=jersey%20shore&DownloadType=AvatarItem

PKrockin

Maybe if I can summon a little more outrage over this I can finally convince myself to sell my 360 and buy a PS3.

I wish 360 had a Home type service and that the abs could be toggled -- I could go up to people on it and go "are you aware of the situation?" and TOGGLE

SmokyDave

Let's talk about VelocityGirl. We all know someone like her. She might pick up a controller every once in a while over at a friend's house but really gaming is not a central part of her existence.

It's an important question that we've struggled with in this industry for the last 20 years; how do we get the VelocityGirls of the world reconnected to our industry and back into the games?

The solution?

Jersey Shore Avatars.

*applause*

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I don't see what's so surprising about this. May be I'm too old to freak out about thing like that.

Kusagari said:
If they changed color then they wouldn't be the Situation's abs, now would they?

Makes sense sadly... they'd just be abs.
Still looks funny though

I'm tempted to buy the situations abs, purely because most of my friends on there know I'm more of a portly chubster in real life

so1337

PetriP-TNT said:
This is literally it for Nintendo. Enjoy your little Mii things until they last, they are soon long gone.
To be fair, abs on a Mii would be all kinds of sexy.

SmokyDave said:
Let's talk about VelocityGirl. We all know someone like her. She might pick up a controller every once in a while over at a friend's house but really gaming is not a central part of her existence.

It's an important question that we've struggled with in this industry for the last 20 years; how do we get the VelocityGirls of the world reconnected to our industry and back into the games?

The solution?

Jersey Shore Avatars.

*applause*

thebagofsand said:

lmao

Top Bottom