• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
Awful defense in two games tonight. Played well in the first one though and managed to sneak out with a win in the 3rd. Should have went 4-0 but we gave up 9 million cross crease goals and lost 2 very winnable games. Pretty much dead in the water after Viz lagged out of the last one. Our AI got murdered on faceoffs and the only other forward was a defenseman.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd like to get some games in tonight

Actually I'm not gonna be home tonight so don't plan on me playing

Marvie_3

Banned
Didn't play that well tonight but still pulled out a couple wins. If only the playoffs weren't starting tomorrow we might have a shot at getting back to .500.

Red_Man

Sorry about leaving so early, had an unexpected visitor, I was playing like shit anyways. At least we got some wins.

Marvie_3

Banned
I built us a new arena for next year:

xXEbt.jpg

dFGwu.jpg

r9Iyx.jpg

Red_Man

First time I've heard a D&D mom joke, slowclap.gif

Anyways I'll be on tonight and no bailing early if anyone feels like getting some games in

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
That arena is awesome Marvie. I need to check it out. Get a fan I there, it will be just like Phoenix in the regular season.

Marvie_3

Banned
6-0-0 tonight and we've won 9 of our last 10. Outscored the opponents 24-4 and had 4 shutout wins. Jersey switch is working like a charm. :lol

It's too bad the playoffs start tomorrow or else we'd have a good shot at salvaging our record for the month.

Congrats to Viz on hitting 1,000 points this year

Oh yeah, Legit actually scored some goals too!

Red_Man

Congrats on 1000 points Viz, and good night all around with some close games we were able to close out.
Oh yeah, Legit actually scored some goals too!
br9jN.gif

I seem to shoot and score more when I don't play with you, it's just you can convert on most of my passes so I just try and feed you as much as I can, we could have had quite a few more goals tonight as well. I'll probably get my legend 3 card back right around the time NHL 13 comes out.

Stat!

INTRODUCING ALL NEW SKATE LACE PHYSICS™

YOUVE ASKED FOR IT FOR YEARS. LACE PHYSICS - CHANGING THE WAY YOU TIE YOUR SKATES - WAXED? UNWAXED? COLOURS? UP TO YOU!

For those wondering, got a cool new trailer. Cool saves. It's also mostly gameplay today.

Marvie_3

Banned
YOUVE ASKED FOR IT FOR YEARS. LACE PHYSICS - CHANGING THE WAY YOU TIE YOUR SKATES - WAXED? UNWAXED? COLOURS? UP TO YOU!

For those wondering, got a cool new trailer. Cool saves. It's also mostly gameplay today.

If the animation in the game is as bad as the animation in the trailer was.........

ibktpZ2NCOGiFF.gif

Top Bottom