• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie has really soured you, don't break my dreams Gabo.

Jump on that man.

I would not worry, given how the game continues 3's story it's safe to assume the UNSC will be using the BR or a more advanced variant of it (possibly around 3 or 4 years ).

I just hope they make it hitscan and a single shot weapon with 2X scope and fixed rof.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
What about the AR? You can burst fire it and it'll be returning in H4.

At this point we should just not jump to conclusions if you don't want to get dissapointed later, that's what I learn from this last months :/

Gabo on suicide watch. Happy pills, stat.

GhaleonEB

At this point we should just not jump to conclusions if you don't want to get dissapointed later, that's what I learn from this last months :/

You need to toe the line between fun speculation/clue sleuthing and leaping to conclusions. Take my hand, let us walk this line together.

The burst fire sure sounded like a BR, which makes me happy in all the right places. Maybe it was a hint. Maybe not! But the notion is fun to entertain.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

You really should just take a breather and do something else.

You need to toe the line between fun speculation/clue sleuthing and leaping to conclusions. Take my hand, let us walk this line together.

The burst fire sure sounded like a BR, which makes me happy in all the right places. Maybe it was a hint. Maybe not! But the notion is fun to entertain.

But I counted 4 shots instead of three! how do you explain that dude... how the shit can you explain this sorcery?

Nevermind... gotta take these pills :(

Just got to the bulletin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Lci6hIWxZss#t=45s

jamesfranco-sogood.gif

Indeed, also me and Zalin, are having an unholy conversation at the moment. The contents, which if revealed, will make you scared and aroused and hungry.

Those Martini Glasses don't make anything classy. Im warning you, because those plans you have to invite the Queen along. (I know all about those plans), she wont fall for it. Leave her alone. OK?

If that conversation is anything like the messages you sent me a few days ago, keep it as secret as possible!

Im curious. Why does it seem like Elzar is robbing everyone of they're innocence, stay away from the Queen damn you Elzar.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I have yet to play with much of Halogaf, Michigan is getting hit with a snow storm and I'm done with classes for the week so I got time tomorrow. Would anybody be down to customs or mm tomorrow mid-day/afternoon. I'll play anything even though I may come off as a MLG only player.

GT - Cyren CE

I'm down. I can play about 5:00 eastern, if you guys happen to still be playing.
All you other guys, care if I add you? I'll take a gaffer over a random any day

Those Martini Glasses don't make anything classy. Im warning you, because those plans you have to invite the Queen along. (I know all about those plans), she wont fall for it. Leave her alone. OK?

Don't you dare slag our beautiful queen and her milfy goodness off, don't you dare!

daedalius

But I counted 4 shots instead of three! how do you explain that dude... how the shit can you explain this sorcery?

Nevermind... gotta take these pills :(

The soldier firing could have just been firing in bursts with the rifle set to automatic, it might not have a '3 shot burst' setting ;)

I'm sure they can take those shots and do all kinds of magic with them. I'm sure that sound team can take those shots and mold them into an amazing BR burst.

From the sounds of it you want to do more than just slag here off. She wont fall for it im telling you, and your going to get us both deported.

To our homelands, to live amongst the cattle and various never ending family members.

I'm kinda glad, you will get what I'm saying here. :)

ZalinKrow

Indeed, also me and Zalin, are having an unholy conversation at the moment. The contents, which if revealed, will make you scared and aroused and hungry.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline?

Also, my strive to get to Inheritor is gone I think. I might get to Reclaimer at some stage, but I'm not sure I'll ever bother going into MM enough to rank up another time. Reach is purely about customs lately, and I barely even have time for those.

To our homelands, to live amongst the cattle and various never ending family members.

I'm kinda glad, you will get what I'm saying here. :)

I dont know what your doing to your family, but mine aren't 'never ending', sounds like you need to slow down cowboy.

Oh I know exactly what you mean lol.

Also, my strive to get to Inheritor is gone I think. I might get to Reclaimer at some stage, but I'm not sure I'll ever bother going into MM enough to rank up another time. Reach is purely about customs lately, and I barely even have time for those.

Yeah Inheritor is just too lofty a goal. Reach is REALLY good for the type of custom games you can play, I honestly think its brilliant for that stuff, not sure I would want to play straight slayer compared to the customs. Halo 3 is another story though, we should totally play that game sometime. :p

Thinking I'll try some Halo 3.

If you make it a regular thing I would be down for that.

Why are you so bitter about the series, why? Did it touch you in a bad spot?

Its Elzar, lots of things touched him in a bad spot.

'cause your playing terrible effect 3 too much. Also NOW I'm actually going to sleep.

Striker

He's going for 77 consecutive weeklies. He's at 75 right now.. working on 76 this week.

I can't even imagine the horror. The misery.
It's the same as why or when people care so much about their K/D. None of it really even matters aside from being a carrot on a stick challenge they put themselves through.

Booshka

While the excitement of ME3 multiplayer has worn off, I've still got plenty of hype for that game. It's tiding me over nicely until we get Halo 4 news :)

Have you played on Silver or Gold? Bronze gets boring quick, but Silver and Gold with high level characters with good gear stays fun.

ZalinKrow

Have you played on Silver or Gold? Bronze gets boring quick, but Silver and Gold with high level characters with good gear stays fun.
Generally do Silver most of the time, only go to Bronze when people are starting new character classes really. Tried Gold once and didn't get too far haha. Looking forward to getting a high level team of 4 to try it properly though :)

Booshka

Generally do Silver most of the time, only go to Bronze when people are starting new character classes really. Tried Gold once and didn't get too far haha. Looking forward to getting a high level team of 4 to try it properly though :)

Same, I run on Silver mostly, I got to Wave 6 on Gold with 2 other good players, but we had no chance on getting further without a fourth.

Homeboyd

It's the same as why or when people care so much about their K/D. None of it really even matters aside from being a carrot on a stick challenge they put themselves through.
Yeah I know and I do the same to myself... but some of those weeklies. Fuckin brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom