• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://pics.livejournal.com/muffintop_pride/pic/0004g56x/s320x240/IMG]

Father Ted: Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These
Father Ted: are very small; those
Father Ted: are far away...

<3[/QUOTE]

In relation to comedy's, did you hear that there making an American version of only fools and horse's? A fucking American version, I mean wtf.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Wuh? No... Wub wub wub Did he deny something? He reminded to not interpret too much into every small thing. And that we used Forerunner weapons in 2 and 3. So yeah that's how I understood it. And you interpreted too much into his post. Obviously I can't read English and understood Frankie's totally wrong. Yep. I'm talking bullshit again. should shut my mouth.
... what?

I'm speculating based on the bulletin and Frankie's words of caution here. The bulletin mentions Forerunner weapons, which implies we'll be seeing Forerunner weapons, which implies we'll be using Forerunner weapons. It also implies that we might be seeing Forerunners in the game.

But... Frankie warned against assumptions, so that leaves me speculating on what we'll actually see. Forerunners? Forerunner weapons but no Forerunner appearances? Just the return of the sentinel beam?

Regardless, I have no idea what you mean by "Obviously I can't read English and understood Frankie's totally wrong. Yep. I'm talking bullshit again. should shut my mouth." Did I somehow imply that?

Overdoziz

Banned
27Htr.gif

What. I never heard about this. Dear lord WHY?

I have a morbid curiosity that needs to be sated now. Thanks Duncan

Nooooo! Don't do it! Just rewatch the original! The replacement for Nick Frost is terrible. (Well, they're all terrible.)

:p

Did you see Submarine, the movie he made? Hydra, Zalin & I quite enjoyed it.

Thank you for reminding me! I remember hearing about Ayoade's movie but never had a chance to see it.

It's now on my Netflix queue. :)

CyReN

I have yet to play with much of Halogaf, Michigan is getting hit with a snow storm and I'm done with classes for the week so I got time tomorrow. Would anybody be down to customs or mm tomorrow mid-day/afternoon. I'll play anything even though I may come off as a MLG only player.

GT - Cyren CE

I have yet to play with much of Halogaf, Michigan is getting hit with a snow storm and I'm done with classes for the week so I got time tomorrow. Would anybody be down to customs or mm tomorrow mid-day/afternoon. I'll play anything even though I may come off as a MLG only player.

GT - Cyren CE

You can add me if you want, but tell me will you feel comfortable taking about Krows, anal beads, bukkakes, martini glasses and any other shit we randomly talk about on any given night?

My GT is my username.

FyreWulff

Anyone want to play some Reach in 45 minutes?

I'm on right now, but I'm interested. I keep getting stuck with teammates like these that only want to snipe from a corner of the map and literally would just go hide and wait for the sniper rifle to respawn and never go for the hill.

Why is it that the other team always gets the competent randoms and you always get the ones that are probably eating their controller while playing?

Retro

How'd you go about selecting THAT part of the clip, Frank? ;)

"Back it up. Further.... Right there. That part that sounds like three round burst, put that in. It'll be just like Vaseline for the brutal mindfuck we're about to give those schmucks at NeoGAF. Heh, I bet they'll think we're dropping the DMR when we're really giving it 4x zoom."

"Oh yeah, and sneak in the new Armor Lock sound effect near the end, but make it really quiet so they unconsciously hear it. I'll sleep better at night knowing they're all going to wake up screaming in the dark and not know why for another few months."

Chex Mix, bro
I know my motherfucking Chex Mix

Audio clip gets me tingly. Reading the update, I really hope 343 keeps the alien language for the future Halos. That was such a nice touch in Reach that gave The Covenant a more menacing vibe. Make the IWHBYD skull translate to English or whatever. Pretty please.

Anyone watch the abominable pilot of the U.S. version of the I.T. Crowd?
Monstrosity.
Why on Earth would you do that? Community is coming back March 15th, there's no need to get all drastic.

GT - Cyren CE

Xbox.com seems to be down or something. I'll add you when I can.

Well, I stand corrected.

Watching that Youtube clip... as soon as I heard the burst fire, it made me smile. I miss the BR so much.

The burst fire plus this

Bulletin said:
We’ve recorded source material for the arsenal of both new and returning weapons you’ll have at your disposal in Halo 4.

make me pretty confident. :)

... although I really hope that 4 will bring enough new stuff to the table to stand on its own.

Well, I stand corrected.

The burst fire plus this

make me pretty confident. :)

... although I really hope that 4 will bring enough new stuff to the table to stand on its own.
What about the AR? You can burst fire it and it'll be returning in H4.

At this point we should just not jump to conclusions if you don't want to get dissapointed later, that's what I learn from this last months :/

789shadow

Banned
My Xbox thinks it's funny to not connect to Live until after the ethernet cable has been removed, replaced, and a connection test done.

:(

Booshka

GT - Cyren CE

I'll play, I'll send you a message, my list is full. If you wanna play Shadowrun, let me know, I'm down to play that anytime as well. Otherwise I'm cool with Reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom