• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Quote to reveal:

SEGA Dreamcast Collection
NiGHTS Into Dreams
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC)
Empire: Total War
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West

Tried to use Empire total war, but someone else took it, and didnt say :(

Well, thanks for the giveaway anyways =)

Pupo

If someone want this.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pupo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-AFE92CFAD0835814 - Taken by Dice. 2 entrants total.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-6146BEBAB2E382E7 - Taken by TheLight. 4 entrants total.
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West -- MB-25AB1A742D46722D - Taken by The Red Wizard. 2 entrants total.

t1417557548z1.png

BorntoPlay

Quote to reveal:

SEGA Dreamcast Collection
NiGHTS Into Dreams
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC)
Empire: Total War
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West

all claimed... i want dreamcast collection or NiGHTS Into Dreams..:(

I've got a set of audio cassettes (not CDs) from Computer Game Developers Conference 1999 that covers all of the sessions (including ones by Fargo, the keynote by Miyamoto, etc.) -- 50+ cassettes in plastic binders. If anyone in the Raleigh area of North Carolina would like them, preferably to archive them (if they aren't already), let me know. Free. I won't ship, however, it'd cost quite a bit. Also I can't vouch for their quality going on 15 years later, or that the tape hasn't deteriorated.

Pandemic

G'day, I've got a few STEAM keys from the humble bundle that I already own, just PM me asking which game you'd like:

- Cities in Motion 2
- Post Master
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
- Zoo Park

Cheers.

Pandemic

Cities in Motion 2 and Car Mechanic have been taken.

Still have...
- Lunar Flight
- Farming World
- Zoo Park
- Post Master

If you'd like one of the four feel free to PM me, cheers.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Chaos Domain -- MB-5BAFC943830E1C94 - Taken by DaBargainHunta

BorntoPlay

take it...

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BorntoPlay, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-FCDF9B6616F37DEC - Taken by Firehead

Trying out ModBot...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The Shadow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Company of Heroes 2 The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West -- MB-0D0EF569742459B6 - Taken by hepburn3d
Total War: Rome II Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-256C69B4D3A6E0FB - Taken by Whogie
Empire: Total War -- MB-633F5E5C1D02F944 - Taken by fernandes
Insurgency (second copy) -- MB-C8082E13849C55FE - Taken by Sch1sm
Insurgency -- MB-C8082E13849C55FE - Taken by Sch1sm

fernandes

Worked great, thanks Shadow! :D

@Sch1sm it's probably because both use the same link. It's a humble bundle link that can be redeemed multiple times, probably twice in this case.

Had some Origin stuff left over from a Humble Bundle.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (orthodoxy1095, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-8BFFD008E8332CC8 - Taken by The Shadow. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-0043E6AB6CD34FA3 - Taken by PorkWing. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-6C1D306CED39D58E - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.

t1418019089z1.png

@Sch1sm it's probably because both use the same link. It's a humble bundle link that can be redeemed multiple times, probably twice in this case.

That's exactly it. I guess ModBot thinks the same link is just one download. Humble Bundle is showing that there's one claim left on the link.

I tried to nuke it using the ModBot instructions, but it's still saying I've already posted it.

If anyone wants the last copy of Insurgency, PM me

n64coder

Walmart Redbox DVD free rental code. Must be used by Dec 14th. I'm guessing that it has to be a Redbox at a Walmart but who knows, it might work at other locations.

Quote this post to see the code inside here.

Let others know if you used the code.

oldmario

I've got an Xbox One code for Assassin's Creed: Black Flag from the AC Unity bundle if anyone is interested

any chance i could take this to give to a friend? he won't try out the AC games unless they're free and this would be the perfect excuse for him to try them out

Top Bottom