• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New "THE LAST OF US" Screenshots

Hyuga

Banned
New thread for new infos/pics?

Screenshots, Artworks, etc.
(pic 3 and 4 are looking like gameplay screenshots)

LINK (edited)

ccrt5mup.jpg

nqr2okbg.jpg

bc3y9arj.jpg

r57aedb4.jpg

fifwz6kq.jpg

dg9yeqrc.jpg

fuqst4ft.jpg

dwodfgt9.jpg

8forcmk4.jpg

363edwvk.jpg

ceihcmbe.jpg

Oh, I either missed the link or you edited it in. Anyway looks good but looks overall pretty good, obviously still got some graphical things to sort out though and it's a bit hard to judge with the quality of the images.

eshwaaz

Love the facial expressions; fear and dismay are such difficult emotions to portray effectively. Very interested.

Dennis

Banned
Such amazing potential, imagine if they had decided to use this as a PS4 LAUNCH GAME

Sony is retarded and Naughty is dumb. Perfect way to start a new IP is at the beginning of a new gen.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Looks very interesting but yeah, the fact the screens look like captures from a low-res video is kind of a downer. If someone told me this screen was a blown-up magazine scan I'd believe them.

StuBurns

Banned
Is this really how ND want people to see their new game? Put out some high quality screenshots please. I'm sure the trailer will hold till E3, but give us something.

Mington

I wonder how many different location they'll fit it to this, and hope it doesn't all get a little samey

looking at that concept art maybe there will be a super sterile government facility

Such amazing potential, imagine if they had decided to use this as a PS4 LAUNCH GAME

Sony is retarded and Naughty is dumb. Perfect way to start a new IP is at the beginning of a new gen.

Indeed.

And it does look incredibly messy like this. It's like looking at screenshots of a PS2 game (with exception of the fancy lighting of course).

Gattsu25

Banned
This game looks like it may be awfully violent. Are they going for a Teen rating? I hope so because I don't think I can stomach seeing any gore or hearing swear words worse than the S-word.

I just have a feeling that the dude is going to curse a lot, though :(

StuBurns

Banned
A PS4 launch game is not going to sell as well as this, delaying it, to spend more money on it, to sell less copies is in no way a good idea. The meme about launching IPs at the start of a generation is bollocks, the biggest IP in gaming is CoD, and was first released mid-last gen, and got huge with CoD4, also not the start of a generation, it means nothing.

Sony could have InFamous 3 and Uncharted 4 in the first year of PS4, they don't need this to launch a system.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
This game looks like it may be awfully violent. Are they going for a Teen rating? I hope so because I don't think I can stomach seeing any gore or hearing swear words worse than the S-word.

I just have a feeling that the dude is going to curse a lot, though :(

Seriously?

Top Bottom