• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 144: Lightweight Title - Edgar vs. Bendo - 2.25 - Dancing On The Corpse's Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacobod

Banned
poly's OP is very meltzer-esque. maybe he needed to get it out of his system after being gone for 8 months.

here are my pics for the event:
Frankie Edgar
QRJ
Top 10 HW Hunt
Cesar Gracie BJJ Jake Shields
Okami
Bartimus
J-LO in an upset
Gomi
Kid
Cantwell
Mizugaki

poly's OP is very meltzer-esque. maybe he needed to get it out of his system after being gone for 8 months.

here are my pics for the event:
Frankie Edgar
QRJ
Top 10 HW Hunt
Cesar Gracie BJJ Jake Shields
Okami
Bartimus
J-LO in an upset
Gomi
Kid
Cantwell
Mizugaki
My picks are almost the same but I have Sexy over Shields.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
98445.png

Is the Rampage fight a 5 rounder? because it is a non title co main.

Nope it's a 3 rounder. Only non title main events are 5 rounders, and there are a couple upcoming Fuel and FX ones that got signed before the new mandate went in place that every single main event from now on will be a 5 rounder.

Heel

There's some things you just don't do, and picking against Gomi in Saitama is one of them.

Interesting wrinkle, though: Gomi lost to Sergey Golyaev via split decision in 2008. In Golyaev's next fight he got subbed by Mitsuoka in the 1st round.

Heel

I'm making note of all you non-believers. Let me guess, you're picking against K-1 superstar and future ADCC champion Mark Hunt too.

Heel

Good man.

Hunt isn't K-1 USA reject Pat Barry. When he touches that chin Kongo isn't getting up. Run tell that.

yacobod

Banned
why are we going to persecute Frank when everyone is on steroids?

the biggest sham is the media and mlb protecting their PED using MVP. what a joke. let's just legalize everything these idiots want to pump into their bodies. BIGGER. FASTER. STRONGER.

the biggest sham is the media and mlb protecting their PED using MVP. what a joke. let's just legalize everything these idiots want to pump into their bodies. BIGGER. FASTER. STRONGER.

You damn well I support the legalizing of it.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Got my picks in. Went with a shitload of decisions for this one.

Can't wait to see Creepy Joe fight. He's going to come at Showtime like a SPIDER MONKEY!

Mir on steroids? more like Mir on Burger King. If that dude had Nelsons frame he would be 10x more of a fat ass.

yacobod

Banned
Mir on steroids? more like Mir on Burger King. If that dude had Nelsons frame he would be 10x more of a fat ass.

You clearly forgot Mir put on like 25-30 lbs of quality muscle before his 2nd fight with Brock and maintained that size for his fight with Carwin.

Probably. I can see someone trying to go heads up one day and just dying of blunt trauma to the head.

i think johnny knox was pretty close this year. his head bent like 90 degrees in the wrong direction.

TheNatural

My Member!
Posted my sherdog predictions. And yeah, if you were using facebook ...

Game alert: If you were a Facebook user, you can set a new username or password under the Settings menu at the top right.

I went the opposite of what I usually do, this one, I've picked almost ALL KO's, except for the perpetual decision machines of Okami and Shields. Getting wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom