• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 144: Lightweight Title - Edgar vs. Bendo - 2.25 - Dancing On The Corpse's Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

If QRJ truly could not train at all because of a debilitating injury, and is fighting against doctor's orders, and managed to drop 20 pounds in 1 day, and he still manages to defeat Darth Bader, this will be the most courageous win in Ultimate history.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Well he's only fighting twice a year now and the UFC will probably visit Japan once, at most twice a year now so it works out for him.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
139507592JH026_UFC_144_Weig.jpg

jyLMp.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Why is everyone trying to switch pick sites? We're already established on sherdog, so just leave it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
tapology seems to be the most organized/info filled, but they don't have pools. They do have the baddest of Bad MMA cards though.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
What happens when you don't make weight?

As an addendum to what was said, you lose a portion of your purse *if your opponent chooses to fight you*. Yea your opponent can call off the fight if you miss weight in which case you get paid nothing.

TheNatural

My Member!
Saw the OP and was ready to get pumped, except when I realized poly once again decides to put the fucking PT first in the schedule. STOP PUTTING PACIFIC TIME FIRST.

A few things from the weigh-ins I noticed. Bendo looked like very skinny compared to when he weighed in against Clay. Also, Bader is a big fucking dude.

TheNatural

My Member!
TheNatural,

That's what happens when you get a member of best-coast making the OP.

It really has nothing to do with that though, it's just confusing. It's just the format it goes. It's like me saying, "fuck it, capitalizing the first letter of any sentence is stupid, I'm going to do it on the last letteR."

Heel

I'm afraid you'll have to inconvenience yourself and read the letters behind the time like the rest of the world, brah.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I'm gonna be out this afternoon so will miss the prelims and maybe part of the PPV. Is there any way on UFC.com or whatever to come back say an hour into the main card but start watching it from the beginning?

This seems pretty obvious and useful so I'm sure it probably doesn't exist.

TheNatural

My Member!
I'm afraid you'll have to inconvenience yourself and read the letters behind the time like the rest of the world, brah.

FIXED FOR ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE:

First fight streaming LIVE on the UFC's Facebook page - 7:30 ET / 4:30pm PT
Remaining prelims LIVE on FX - 8pm ET / 5pm PT
Main Card LIVE on Pay-Per-View - 10pm ET / 7pm PT

There. Proper time alignment. Canada references removed because they're Canada. Changed 1st to First.

ClassyMMA is in session deal with it.

Saw the OP and was ready to get pumped, except when I realized poly once again decides to put the fucking PT first in the schedule. STOP PUTTING PACIFIC TIME FIRST.
We read left to right. The west coast is on the left. Its much more logical just from a geographical standpoint to put the pacific time first. Especially when the UFC has this timeslot with the west coast in mind.

East coast-centric elitists hwve been putting eastern time first for far too long.

The real ClassyMMA abandons antiquated prejudices in favor of logic.

Heel

We read left to right. The west coast is on the left. Its much more logical just from a geographical standpoint to put the pacific time first. Especially when the UFC has this timeslot with the west coast in mind.

I think from now on we should only include the pacific time and give these east coasters a taste of our first world problems. Do the math like the rest of us, son.

TheNatural

My Member!

Logical doesn't matter. It I were being logical, I would say "I'm going to go park my car in the parkway and then later I'll drive down the driveway to get pick up some liquor."

This is just how it is. Just like how it is with Diaz losing.

tumblr_limthcd5BD1qfyv11o1_500.gif

Heel

Logical doesn't matter. It I were being logical, I would say "I'm going to go park my car in the parkway and then later I'll drive down the driveway to get pick up some liquor."

This is just how it is. Just like how it is with Diaz losing.

tumblr_limthcd5BD1qfyv11o1_500.gif

As punishment, all MMA events will now be posted in Greenwich Mean Time + 0:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom