• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 144: Lightweight Title - Edgar vs. Bendo - 2.25 - Dancing On The Corpse's Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Posted my sherdog predictions. And yeah, if you were using facebook ...

Game alert: If you were a Facebook user, you can set a new username or password under the Settings menu at the top right.
yeah, I'm pretty much locked out as I used a spam address for my fb.
you all lucked out
. oh well.

anyways, Rampage just tweeted he has 6 pounds to go (weighin is in 3 hours).

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
pumped for this card..so glad to see UFC in Japan..hope its successful enough to add them to the International yearly Circuit.

I would kill for one of these matchups to just unload on each other Don Frye vs Takayama style.
frye-akiyama.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
pumped for this card..so glad to see UFC in Japan..hope its successful enough to add them to the International yearly Circuit.

I would kill for one of these matchups to just unload on each other Don Frye vs Takayama style.
frye-akiyama.gif

That'll be the Hunt fight until Round 2 when he decides to move in for the kill.

UFC needs to ban this KAIWAA gear. Shit is uglier than that Booyaa crap fighters wear at KOTC cards.

and yeah Pettis gonna point fight. Guida killed the "Showtime" part of Pettis

yacobod

Banned
rampage 211 LOL

bader at 205 kinda dwarfs rampage.

might have to switch my pick in the pools, not sure if rampage trained for this fight.

lol people thought Rampage would be more focused fighting in Japan. He just don't give a shit anymore. that said, he might not need to give a shit to beat a guy who just lost to Tito.

Arianny did not look that impressed by Benson. Bet she's racist.

Heel

I almost picked Bader before all of these rumors. I'm bailing out.

Rampage is gonna try to show his budo spirit and go Slampage until he gasses. Bader decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom