• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer editor is teasing a top, top secret "thing" (reveal)

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Beyblade Hardcore Metal Partial Nudity Fighters

S1kkZ

i bet it has something to do with epics presentation at gdc. they will show the new unreal engine and maybe a new game?

Since he says it won't take long before it's revealed, he may possibly be hinting at something that's going to be shown possibly at GDC in less than 2 weeks, as E3 in June is not something near as such.

Seik

Banned
Teasing the whole gaming community like this is so wrong, yet he have fun doing it...

I'd do the same. :p

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I mean I can understand announcements of announcements when it's coming from a Publisher.
But this is a new low.

Or compared to GameInformer, they're at least teasing an exclusive cover story.
What exclusives does Eurogamer have? So everyone will talk at the same time about this "top, top secret game reveal".

methodman

Banned
I hate how twitter has started this new wave of "in two weeks we'll reveal a crazy new game." and like every day leading up to the end of the two weeks, there's another tweet about it trying to hype everyone up. Lol

SykoTech

Ah, yes. The monthly (weekly?) secret game thread.

Since he mentions Journey, Vita, and bananas, I'll just guess Ape Escape.

therapist

I'm (always) hoping for Mirror's Edge 2 but it'll probably be "90's shooter reboot" number 2318.

You and me both guy.

Of course it wont be...but a man can dream.

225px-Farnsworth-finglonger1.jpg

Top Bottom