• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Game delayed to Q1 2013.

BY2K

Membero Americo
iz8Y8hYCw0GMB.png

Yet another game is delayed to next year.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Q1 '13 is insane.

If everyone works together and all buy the same 1 or 2 games then the other games will drop in price really quick and then it's win/win.

That or some people will trade in fast to get the next game so heaps of second hand ones going round. Win/win/win!

Izick

If everyone works together and all buy the same 1 or 2 games then the other games will drop in price really quick and then it's win/win.

That or some people will trade in fast to get the next game so heaps of second hand ones going round. Win/win/win!

Wait...but...

Derrick01

Banned
This year is starting to suck really bad. Everything I wanted to play is getting pushed back to next year. Prey 2, Tomb Raider, this. Fucking stop it!

TriGen

Clearly all these Q1 delays equal a next-gen E3 announcement with a Q1 2013 launch, confirmed! Seriously though I'm okay with this, I was looking forward to it, but I could probaly stand to save some money for the Wii U this fall.

Izick

This year is starting to suck really bad. Everything I wanted to play is getting pushed back to next year. Prey 2, Tomb Raider, this. Fucking stop it!

Same for me. This is looking one of the most sparse holidays gaming wise for me in recent memory.

Tookay

Damn, was looking forward to this.

I sorta of think 2012's gaming schedule is some sort of karma for having a pretty good gaming year in 2011. It's becoming rather barren.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I should have probably made this a Q4 2012 THQ Inc Earnings Conference Call.

It's going on right now.

Metro Last Light and Company of Heroes 2 are also Q1 2013.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Anyone curious at all the "Q1 2013" games? Notice nothing has been "2013" or fall/summer 2013. Yeah, fiscal starts in Spring, but I'm thinking the new console push is coming next fall, and everyone's latest push-back date is now Spring 2013.

I thing the companies are trying to stretch out the games while biding the time for the next consoles. If all these game came out this year as planned what would they release in 2013? *Edit* Same as what I was thinking, Deadly Cyclone.

wrowa

Oh man, South Park was one of this years' games I really anticipated. I hope the Wii U launch will bring some nice games, otherwise the end of the year might become pretty boring for me.

The delay is especially unsettling in this case. It's a little better looking for THQ than some months ago, but I'm still afraid that the company might bite the dusk before this game is released.

Kydd BlaZe

This fall is still jam packed with a crazy amount of games, IMO.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Darksiders II
Dishonored
Resident Evil 6
Far Cry 3
Borderlands 2
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Assassin's Creed III
Hitman: Absolution
Halo 4
Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Looking forward to each and every one of these. To hear people calling this fall "sparse" is unfathomable to me. Then again, I am a huge fan of the shooter genre, so I feel right at home with the games releasing this fall.

Well, we still have a couple of games to look forward to this year. And at least we know there won't be a shortage of good games for at least the next 8-10 months.

Top Bottom