• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Most Worn Video Game T-Shirt

Mik2121

20120502_28836.jpg

This MGS3 shirt.

mine was a ffvii shirt I got for picking up the game on release day.
Lasted me until 2005 or so.
Looked like a hobo when wearing it by the end...

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
It would have to be my Bladerunner one that came with the PC version back in the late 90s. I still have it and it still fits.

It's got the logo on the front and on the back it says 'Indulge Me'

I have 3 game shirts, that one mentioned, a Lost Planet 2 one with a Mech on it and a Dalsim SF shirt that came free with SSFIV on 360. Never worn it, hate it.

I wear a TON of stuff from Fangamer but this one (in red) probably comes out of the closet more than the others. Seriously though, ALL of the Fangamer shirts. So good.

eb9x_main.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The Blanka t-shirt I got from pre-ordering SSFIV probably.

Roth

Banned
I've lost count of how many times I've worn it, but I've worn this one a lot this year so far..

5312d535-18f4-49c6-ac23-43d0712d84d4.png

I also wear the following a lot:

d401e038-b7b6-4b63-afcc-f263c0c3556f.png

79731b58-fce5-477a-b3b2-ff4bfda11c5d.png

personal
zelda-shirt2.jpg

Ninja Turtles count as video game?

AAAACyciXJ8AAAAAAUBwVw.jpg

I also wear a very rare NO MORE HEROES T-shirt for conventions/special events. I don't have a picture of it online, but it's basically just a black T with the Japanese logo of the 1st NMH game. Suda51 actually caught me wearing it when I was at PAX East this year in Boston as I was waiting in line to play Lollipop Chainsaw, and I took a picture with him and Juliet Starling (Jessica Nigri).

1183.0.jpg

I have a whole collection of video game/cartoon/movie-related T-shirts, but these are the ones I wear the most especially during the Spring, Summer, Fall.

oh yeah, and I also own an ultra rare MadWorld hoodie that I wear during Fall/Winter:

3360755206_ca51e499a1.jpg

// Roth

1422505-elephant_shirt_super.jpg

^^ I love that. Reminds me of elephants.

*edit*

Oh, oh. Almost forgot. This shirt I got from beating the Challenge Sega tag in a race on XBL. Fits like a dream <3 Has a Sega logo on the back near the neck as well, looks cooler and redder than in the pic.

outruntshirt.jpg

I have an uncharted 2 shirt I got at PAX in 2009.

It's a little awkward when people ask me if I play online or am an Uncharted fan considering I don't own a PS3, but it's cool.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
QEyHY.png

Sadly I worn it so much that the shirt is kinda ripped apart. :(

I wonder if Kamiya would replace it for me if I asked him on Twitter

Jawmuncher

The Mass Effect N7 shirt that came out WAY back with the first game.
It was one of those staff shirts that they added to the store in slight numbers.

Absoultely love it

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Also, that Pac Man t-shirt is the worst because it has an Atari logo on it. Atari version, lol?

I had this amazing Rez t-shirt with the main guy and the cursor on a red backround, but as far as I can tell, they don't sell it anymore. The one I have now has a tiny hole in it, and one of these days I need to throw it away, but I want to find another good Rez t-shirt before I do.

I have a white Kept you Waiting Huh? MGS4 shirt from a long time ago that I still wear. Im kind of tempted to sell it as it is no where for sale ANYWHERE

http://i.imgur.com/QEyHY.png[IMG]

Sadly I worn it so much that the shirt is kinda ripped apart. :(

I wonder if Kamiya would replace it for me if I asked him on Twitter[/QUOTE]

Hey, I have that shirt. That's actually the only video game shirt I have, I think.

Top Bottom