• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Most Worn Video Game T-Shirt

Spierek

cQjRX.jpg
Nice one.

I'm wearing this shirt pretty often (a little bit too much gamma on the picture, looks better IRL):

Satchel

Banned
I have a few on rotation.

A Sonic one, a Zelda one and a Super Mario Kart one.

I have a few others but they don't get worn as much.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Blurry pic, but it's a uniqlo ape escape tshirt with a silhouette of an ape made up of lots of little apes

wSBBB.png
This one for me as well, except mine is blue with yellow apes.

oh yeah, and I also own an ultra rare MadWorld hoodie that I wear during Fall/Winter:

3360755206_ca51e499a1.jpg

// Roth

I have this as well. Won in a competition. Use it as my comfy indoor top since it is far too large to go out in.

//BGBW

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I forgot, I use this as a PJ.

ybF8K.jpg

Got two of them thrown at me at last year's Eurogamer Expo which is kind of funny since they had them for sale earlier in the day.

Embearded

Made all three of them myself, they are not original.
I wear this one a lot:
x63fWl.jpg

This one should write FOX but the guy in the print shop replaced the one i gave him...
Nidf9l.jpg

and this one is like the previous
ZuS7ll.jpg

Amish

Neo Member
tshirt-m-gunhead-Black-400.jpg

got both head shot shirts (blue/black), i pwn n00bs, uber gamer.. wear them religiously, and when ever they get old, i buy new ones.. srsly, pure pwnage changed my life.

sonicmj1

I got this shirt for preordering MvC3 from the Capcom store, and it's been great.

mvcT.jpg

The image on the shirt is a little more faded than this picture, so it works pretty well.

Also, I'm a big fan of video game t-shirts that aren't immediately recognizable as such unless you're an appreciator of the digital arts... for example, I also love to wear this one and have gotten tons of complements from those that "get it" and those that don't:
t9SyR.jpg

This one, as worn by someone not me. But nobody even notices it's a Pikmin reference.
Are either of these still available anywhere?

panda21

i can understand wearing t-shirts of proper nerdy games stuff if you want to go full grognard, but assassins creed? thats like the linkin park of videogame t shirts.

Chinner

Banned
my favourite videogame tshirt is probably my limited edition mgs3 t-shirt with big boss saluting the boss.

btw is anyone else having difficulties getting girlfriends pm if u r

glaurung

i can understand wearing t-shirts of proper nerdy games stuff if you want to go full grognard, but assassins creed? thats like the linkin park of videogame t shirts.
Nah, some AC apparel is pretty nice. The less the people realize it has something to do with a video game the better.

I think shirts with something like FIFA 2012 or Madden game logos are the living pieces of manure. Of the gaming style apparel.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
btw is anyone else having difficulties getting girlfriends pm if u r

At least I had the sense not to buy this despite the funky gimmick.
5426p.jpg

Especially when you realise nightclubs would be the best place to show it off.

Carcetti

I've never owned a video game shirt I'd wear in a public place (use them when cleaning house and sleeping sometimes) but I'd definitely wear that Sarif shirt someone posted in this thread. Subtle is the word.

Rlan

I used to wear this one a lot, but it's worn down a lot.

Casey_Hudson.JPG

Used to have this one too, but it began to fall apart and ended up getting really stretched out and baggy on me. Can I still get this shirt at all? I had it with an orange dude and grey instead.

Rez.jpg

Still have this one, though I don't wear it too often.

294787_251783491519925_147863735245235_849866_4794838_n.jpg

And recently this Sega / Regular Show mashup:

1340323407_bottom-regular-show.png

Top Bottom