• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Most Worn Video Game T-Shirt

Shiryu

Neo Member
I've worn this one quite often:

UTxMH6.jpg

|ync

for some reason I read the title as most worn-out video game shirt, but I guess this qualifies either way
VPjvn.jpg

they were giving it out at E3 one year, probably one of my favourite t-shirts ever.

Loxley

This isn't me, but since Jinx is no longer actually selling the shirt (and therefore have no stock photos of it) I'll have to settle for some random Google image of it:

paladinxg.jpg

It's their original World of Warcraft Paladin class shirt.

*edit - Or, better yet, here's a picture of a cute chick wearing it:

t1sujxxkhxxxabkyb123642.jpg

HoosTrax

Mine:

gunzerkershirt.jpg

Gunzerker shirt ftw. As seen here (minis the rips and tears):

Borderlands-2-Gunzerker.jpg

The only reason why I wear that shirt so much is because I can't normally find gamer shirts my size :\ . I'd kill for one of these my size:

tf2_blueteam_shirt.png
tf2_redteam_shirt.png

I'd get this one, except I only play Soldier, never Scout:
tf2_bonk_shirt_womens.png

i dont wear videogame t-shirts
I will avoid any shirts with a huge amount of silk screening or large character faces on them. I prefer ones with simple logos on them, where anyone not familiar with the game will just assume it's a skater/surfer shirt. And anyone who is familiar with the game should instantly recognize the meaning.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I don't have any, but i would probably buy a N7 jacket with the red/white bar on the right arm. It looks nice and doesnt look "stupid" wearing in public since it doesnt have stuff like Mario, Master Chief or some Final Fantasy character on it.

DarkKyo

QJx3S.png

Best pic I could find of it. L4D "You Will Become the Tank" shirt. Apparently it's not sold anymore, but I've worn it so much it's actually got some little holes in it by now.
Next one is Gengar.

tumblr_l5vu7azcjD1qcamaso1_500.jpg

Where do I find this Gengar shirt?? Man. I need it!

bengraven

$(KGrHqN,!jEE6fh-hCNNBOr2vl5lZQ~~60_3.JPG

Got this one like five years ago from Walmart. It's too small for me now and has holes and the picture is fading slowly, but it's still getting play. It matches well with my Mario/Yoshi pajama pants I'm wearing right now, though I never wore them together until now, since I like the look on peoples' face when I'm wearing them together.

bigace33

79-333-031-14.jpg

My Gamestop midnight release Arkham City t-shirt. It's very similar to the one pictured above, but it has more red in it. I love that shirt and wear it all the time. Funny thing is, I get tons of compliments for it from non gamers who think it's a part of the movie.

I forget where I got this Comic Jumper Star shirt but where it all the time. No one knows the game it is from but a lot of people stop me to say they like the shirt.

StoreGrayStarShirtDetail.jpg

Lace

4801051252_ffd5e3d86a_z.jpg

It's apparently a Pax shirt, but this one was given to me and a buddy of mine as a thank you for helping Naughty Dog fix a few multiplayer bugs during Uncharted 2's beta. Made a few friends with the employees and a free t-shirt, not a bad deal.

Snakeyes

Used to wear this tee quite a bit back in HS, when stuff like Bape hoodies were in.

100_8933.JPG

Don't wear anything VG related anymore though.

impirius

My current favorite:
pgfq6si1.gif

This is not me, but it is the shirt I own:
a1qcq.jpg

Edit: Oh, crap. Out of stock. I hope that's not permanent.
If you find a place to get a replacement, please post it here! This was one of my favorite shirts.

robot

a couple of recent favorites - but honestly 90% of meatbun's shirts are awesome. fangamer has some nice ones too.

1ad34259e60c54ec1d762b3f302f3e9b.jpg

b81224a179acc2496db6d8bc99d9cb48.jpg

245fe2ddf7133b8fba3035d55e65f38f.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here's another sweet DK shirt:

a18b2.jpg

Why is it DK shirts are usually the worst thing ever?

Drencrom

Can't find a image of it and too lazy to take a picture of it but it's MGS4 t-shirt I got with the game with this print:
main-img.jpg

Also two t-shirts I made with the Demon's Souls and Dark Souls logo:
16883.jpeg

dark-souls-logo.jpg

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
My most worn t-shirt by far is this beauty:

shirt.jpg

Here's the site, but it's sold out. Sorry! D:

Also wearing my very nice Gears GAF t-shirt today, even though I'm not a MASSIVE fan of the games... I'm such a poser. :<

tshirt.jpg

bumpkin

I used to always wear this awesome Nintendo t-shirt I got while I was working at a KB Toys back around 2002/2003. It was a white shirt with black trim on the sleeves and collar, and the Nintendo logo was written in a graffiti style; had a star for the dot on the "i". I had to retire it when my cat decided to try and use me as a launch pad when something startled him; his claws tore several holes in it. :(

Helveck

Neo Member
My Aperture Laboratories shirt. One of my favorites. Fits like a glove, and the writing has worn a bit but it still looks fairly nice. I think it might be the only shirt I'll ever buy a duplicate of.

Oh and my Deadpool/Portal shirt I just picked up yesterday. Can't wait to wear it lol.

mr.rager

I have this one. Also got a few MGS 25th anniversary shirts. As far as wearing gaming t-shirts in public, it depends on the occasion. If I'm just running errands, relaxing at home or hanging out with a buddy at their place i usually don't care what i wear. If I'm out around town shopping or going to a bar and whatnot I'll dress up "like an adult".

Top Bottom