• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Super Mario Bros. U trailer

Tagg9

Ugh, you can just draw platforms? Talk about taking the challenge out of the game...

Otherwise, the trailer looks great.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Ugh, you can just draw platforms? Talk about taking the challenge out of the game...

Otherwise, the trailer looks great.

You can also use the platforms to make unexpected obstacles to your "friends" ;)

BTW there is also the "normal" Wii multiplayer

a9rdhk.gif

Learning to master going full speed in boost mode while throwing down platforms on the gamepad is going to be an awesome challenge

Amikami

Banned
Beautiful. Some of those backgrounds are really great. Reminds me of those awesome DKR backgrounds. I'm so ready for this game.

ant1532

Banned
not impressed. they need some new young creative fucks helping them with this shit. 2D mario doesn't have to be bland. and NO, its not creative by putting all your 2D mario ideas that you've already used in one basket and acting like WOW, a new squirrel suit. WOW little mario climbs walls. Wow, yoshi is a baby again. ugh.

dat baby yoshi is cute doe, looks like it smoked a little baby yoshi kush ya heard.

Formless

That looks amazing, but how is that suppose to work really? Pressing the stick with my left hand, pressing A with my right and drawing platforms with... my middle hand?

If you've seen any of the other videos, it's another player doing that. You don't control a character and do that at the same time.

That map is fantastic. Those backgrounds are fantastic. Not a fan of the blocks you can create still but trying to go super fast like that should be fun.

Darryl

Banned
That looks amazing, but how is that suppose to work really? Pressing the stick with my left hand, pressing A with my right and drawing platforms with... my middle hand?

I think it's a teamwork thing.

This game went from looking good to amazing.

Ninjimbo

The game looks loads better than the initial reveal. Everything looks so polished now.

Did they change the music? What I heard in that trailer sounded different from the usual NSMB stuff and definitely more vibrant. I liked it a lot.

Top Bottom