• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's Press Site: Wii U Assets Galore!

http://press.nintendo.com/wiiu

Username: wiiu
Password: nintendo

I'm not going to rehost everything, but I will put up all the actual boxes they have, sadly some known boxes like Rayman Legends and Tekken are missing for some reason. :(

Click all for their respective original-quality and res, I used a special program to make them into JPG without a single loss in quality. :) Some of these (Scribblenauts) are BEEFY!!!

Bonus ;) :

ENJOY! :D

jggfSyF5n9wmP.jpg

needs more ways to say special edition.

Orayn

The hardware spec sheet definitely says it's a Power CPU. Does that debunk the "enhanced Broadways" rumor, since those were never really talked about as Power derivatives?

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Those are some pretty clean, cool boxes. Makes going digital a little harder.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
http://minus.com/jggfSyF5n9wmP.jpg

needs more ways to say special edition.

Sonderausgabe
Edición especial
Edizione speciale
特別版
스페셜 에디션
Edição especial
طبعة خاصة
Специальное издание
รุ่นพิเศษ
विशेष संस्करण

jo77CBpic0GT1_e.jpg
jj9E5nGHOf6Uc_e.jpg

love these

My favorites as well. Not only are they striking with their vibrant colors, but it gives you a very good representation of what the game is about.

rjc571

Banned
It's lame how Nintendo used to let you download uncompressed 60 fps trailers from their press kits, but now they just have links to crappy compressed 30 fps youtube videos.

Drago

Sonderausgabe
Edición especial
Edizione speciale
特別版
스페셜 에디션
Edição especial
طبعة خاصة
Специальное издание
รุ่นพิเศษ
विशेष संस्करण
Alright, now someone edit this onto the box

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
I don't like the case desingn. The yellow and green-blue clash with most of the cover arts.

Sorry to bitch.

Any pics of what the console boxes will look like?

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
That New Super Mario Bros U box art. So vibrant. Makes me wanna get some of whatever Baby Yoshi's been smoking...

Top Bottom