• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Trilogy Blu-ray set for $30 at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009JBZH54/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Includes extras from all 3 movies, exclusive 64 page excerpt from the book The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy

91LyQQF6wfL._AA1500_.jpg

A1lYxlflYsL._AA1500_.jpg

There's also this if you're wondering:

The Collectors Trilogy Box Set is coming in 2013

The price for the set will be $52.99, but think before you buy as Warner Bros has also announced that another set called The Dark Knight Trilogy Ultimate Collector's Edition will be released sometime in 2013.

Wait.

t-ramp

Nice. I picked up the first two on Blu-ray just before TDKR came out, otherwise this would be tempting.

sfedai0

Banned
Still too much for a 2 sub-par movies and 1 good one. Will wait for inevitable discounts come holiday season.

Dany

Banned
The Collectors Trilogy Box Set is coming in 2013

The price for the set will be $52.99, but think before you buy as Warner Bros has also announced that another set called The Dark Knight Trilogy Ultimate Collector's Edition will be released sometime in 2013.

Wait.

FStop7

Banned
$24.99 for TDKR by itself or $29.99 for all 3 films

But I already own Batman Begins and TDK... what do.

Jarmel

Banned
Critically and commercially the third did very well. People act like Nolan put out a Spiderman 3.

I think there was a good number of people who were already wanting to hate on the movie. It's a decent, but underwhelming, finish to a great trilogy. People saying that it doesn't deserve to exist like Spiderman 3 are being idiots.

dmshaposv

We are already getting "the first two movies were also shit" type posts.

Well done gaf!

You guys are being rough on TDKR. Was it that disappointing?

Definitely inferior to the first two. But the people acting as if it retroactively made the previous two bad are delusional.

Critically and commercially the third did very well. People act like Nolan put out a Spiderman 3.

Honestly. Peter Parker and his emo shenanigans > the first hour or so of TDKR.

The film only got into it's groove once Batman got his ass beat. And there were still problems with the film at that point. Not a Spiderman 3 though.

Yeah it wasn't as bad as Spiderman 3 obviously. But I think it has a lot of problems and it doesn't stand up to the first two.

It's more a Return of the Jedi as opposed to a Return of the King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom