• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2 stuff

Takao

Banned
1080p 287MB trailer
http://gamersyde.com/news_lords_of_shadow_2_gameplay_trailer-13654_en.html

Glorious [PC version] screenshots:

image_castlevania_lords_of_shadow_2-21114-2514_0004.jpg

image_castlevania_lords_of_shadow_2-21114-2514_0006.jpg

image_castlevania_lords_of_shadow_2-21114-2514_0003.jpg

pegi_cvlos_vga12_fullb0ujz.jpg

pegi_cvlos_vga12_fullj4u2a.jpg

pegi_cvlos_vga12_fulll4up9.jpg

I dunno what's up with GameTrailer not uploading the trailer yet, but here's the screens:

Trailer: at 4:50: www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/brp2y4/video-game-awards-2012-vga-2012--part-3---the-last-of-us

5IWtd.jpg

Wncsy.jpg

nIqcJ.jpg

Zaventem

Looks decent.I dunno not being able to control the camera with the right stick pissed me off in the first one,good thing i god the game for cheap.

VashTS

I hope they aren't teasing present day stuff in the trailer for no reason. Hopefully at least part of the game takes place there.

GlassBox

Banned
I hope they aren't teasing present day stuff in the trailer for no reason. Hopefully at least part of the game takes place there.
I think Dave Cox said that the game takes place in different eras and that the present will be one of them.

Anyway, really need a high-res trailer...

jett

D-Member
Too short and not enough gameplay! Definitely looks like the same engine as LOS1, so I imagine we'll be getting crap framerates on consoles again. Thank the lawd for the PC port.

Khezu

First Game wasn't the best, but I liked it well enough, had a lot of potential. Art design was amazing.

Just touch up the gameplay a bit, and it could be awesome.

V_Ben

Banned
The present day stuff has me intrigued to say the least. I'm just ready for more Mercury Steam beauty really.

LOCK

I hope you start as an awakened Dracula, and as you obtain blood your memories come back as gameplay sections...

Ahasverus

Graphics looked dead gorgeus on the trailer, it was hod BUT it was badly edited, the awesome gameplay sections should had been put at the end.

Tokubetsu

Too short and not enough gameplay! Definitely looks like the same engine as LOS1, so I imagine we'll be getting crap framerates on consoles again. Thank the lawd for the PC port.

Don't get my hopes up like this. Still can't wait for this. I fucking loved loved loved the first one front to back. Might go ps3 this time just to avoid multiple disks though.

RPGCrazied

I hope they have better DLC this time around. The first game DLC wasn't good at all and over priced. :( Loved the main game though. I say ditch the DLC for a better single player experience.

LogicStep

So what's the best version of the first one, PS3 or 360? Watching this made me want to play the first, I never played it to completion.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
So what's the best version of the first one, PS3 or 360? Watching this made me want to play the first, I never played it to completion.

They're more or less the same. The PS3 version has slightly better framerate, but we're talking like ~2 FPS higher than the 360 version, so it's no major difference.

Top Bottom