• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next issue of Famitsu: “something surprising for Metal Gear Solid fans”

Akainu

Metal Gear Solid Rising coming back.

Vanquish Rising getting call what it actually is...V Vanquish Rising

9d78i2st.gif

Formal announcement.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Announcement for a new MGS game, simultaenous development with MGS: Ground Zeroes and MGS5.

Mechazawa

Metal Gear Solid Rising coming back.

Vanquish Rising getting call what it actually is...V Vanquish Rising

You know, it would be so much harder to enjoy the succulent taste of your tears if you didn't make it a priority to whine about Rising at every opportunity that you get.

So here's to you Akainu, for supplying us with a consistent and thirst quenching drink every time.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Do you think Kojima really thought we wouldn't figure out the MGS connection in the phantom pain, or did he know well enough that we'd confirm it before most people even saw the news?

Do you think Kojima really thought we wouldn't figure out the MGS connection in the phantom pain, or did he know well enough that we'd confirm it before most people even saw the news?

I don't think that they were trying to hide it. They held a 25th Anniversary party for MG after that VGA's and had people walking around in Moby Dick Studio shirts.

Haunted

guys guys

the phantom pain trailer

was actually metal gear solid related

ZLhto.gif

And people wonder why print is dead.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I don't think that they were trying to hide it. They held a 25th Anniversary party for MG after that VGA's and had people walking around in Moby Dick Studio shirts.
That makes me feel good about it. It would bum me out if this was supposed to be some sort of huge prank that was totally ruined by the Internet age.

A Wii U version of ANYTHING would certainly be surprising. Since Konami seems to treat Metal Gear and Nintendo systems as if they were picking up some sludgey mould off the floor.

Goon Boon

Banned
Is everyone forgetting this quote?

In a recent episode of the Kojima Productions podcast, the hosts confirmed that all future major titles for Kojima Productions will support transfarring and therefore have PSVita versions.

I'm in the Vita MGS guessing group.

Sky Chief

Kojima will reveal that he has just been a front for Joakim Mogren all along. Mogren is the real MGS mastermind and this is why Kojima can never move on to new projects.

Top Bottom