• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm24

I have the following 3DS games for sale. PM me a price since i have no idea what they go for nowadays

Super Mario 3D Land
SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Tales of the Abyss
Mario Kart 7
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Also selling a copy of Descent: Journeys in The Dark Second Edition for $50 shipped. It's not sealed, but it remains unpunched. Never got it to the table and the group disbanded before it started.

WTB:

PS+ Code
I know this is unlikely, but anyone down to trade Paperwhite for Kobo Glo?

WTS:

Brand spanking new Dualshock 3
Ocarina of Time 3DS
PS Move + Camera
PS Move Racing Wheel

knee

Willing to trade for:
  • Rayman Origins (Steam)

I have:
Steam
  • FTL: Faster Than Light
  • FEZ
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Limbo
  • Brutal Legend
  • Bastion
  • Mafia II
Origin
  • Battlefield 3
  • Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
  • Dead Space
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Crysis 2: Maximum Edition
  • Medal of Honor
  • The Sims 3 + High End Loft Stuff + Late Night
NeoGAF Gold! Buy and Trade with confidence!

Selling
Ti-84 Plus, As-is, No USB or I/O cable - $60 Shipped or Best Offer

===================================

For Sale!

• Bethesda Lanyard / Pin set (Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein, Evil Within - sealed) - $15 shipped
  • WiiU Lanyard (unused, unworn) - $11 shipped

PS3
  • Digital Camo DualShock3 - New, Never Used, Pulled from Bundle - $36 Shipped
  • Jungle Green DualShock 3 - New, Sealed, US Retail Version - $65 Shipped
PS2
  • 2 x New, Sealed, Sony brand Memory Cards from US Retail - $20 shipped gets both.
  • PS2 Multitap for Slim PS2 New, Sealed, Authentic, US Retail Version - $16 Shipped
  • beatmania IIDX Controller - Used Lightly (only played 5-star songs at my best), Great Condition - $60 shipped
  • Taiko Drum Master - Game + Drum Controller - Make an offer (please consider shipping cost)

Microsoft Chatpad - $14 Shipped
  • Microsoft Wireless Controller - New, came with console, Never used - $33 Shipped
  • XBL Arcade Pack - Lumines, Geometry Wars 2, Bomberman Live - $7.50 Shipped
PC
  • Logitech MK550 - New, Sealed. Wave Keyboard and Mouse combo - $55 Shipped

Chris R

WTS

Sony Xperia Tablet Z (4G LTE) - $425 plus shipping NEW IN BOX

Won this in a contest, just looking to get rid of it (I have an iPad 3 and don't want to pay $$$ for a monthly data plan for anything other than my phone). Pictures show all the relevant band information (GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS/HSPA Bands 1/2/4/5/8, LTE Bands B4). The 16GB size of the tablet is nowhere to be found on the box though for some reason. Retails for $629 new.

uK35BR6.jpg

GVz5qeT.jpg

Ze7fJzi.jpg

Would prefer to ship only to the United States, no idea if the tablet would even work in Canada. Not looking to make any trades either, just Paypal or Amazon payments. Plenty of positive rep from other buyers and sellers in this thread, send me a message if you want any more info about either.

DIDN'T move at $475, so I'm trying $425. If it doesn't go I'll just give it to a family member as a Christmas gift.

Seik

Banned
Want to buy

-Dragon's Crown (PSV)
-The Walking Dead (PSV)
-New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)
-Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)
-Castlevania: Lords of Shadows Ultimate Edition (Steam)

I'm in Canada, hit me up with a PM and an offer if you're interested in dealing with me. I'm GAF Gold btw! :)

Hootie

WTB

PSP console (preferably 3000 but any will do)

I dont wanna spend more than $40-45 shipped, only need the psp, battery, and charger

Ratrat

Looking to get a $10 psn code. Will pay through PayPal $10 or ¥1000 psn code if preferred.
Anyone?
I'm trying to buy Demons Souls from psn but only have $10 in my wallet. Before I was able to buy codes from bestbuy but they're out if stock.

Edit: got it from playasia.

Peagles

STILL LOOKING! Please help me!

This might be a long shot but...

Still WTB: Mint/Very Good Condition Chrono Trigger BOX ONLY

Would also consider with other bits and bobs (game, maps, manual etc), but all I'm really after is the box! I bought a CIB recently but the box got crushed in the post... :( AND THEN I bought a perfectly fine box on eBay but the seller never sent it :( I need help!

Anyone?

Lemstar

NeoGAF Plus Seller

All prices include shipping within the United States. Combined shipping is available; contact for exact quotes.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3) phantom (US PSN) - $7

Beyond: Two Souls GameStop Limited Edition (PS3) like new, DLC unused - $50
Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3) brand new - $18
Tales of Xillia Limited Edition (PS3) brand new - $57
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) disc only - $5

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (360) brand new - $18
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360) like new - $15
Resident Evil: Revelations (360) like new - $20
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360) like new - $8

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS) like new - $30
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (3DS) like new - $24

Pokemon White 2 (DS) brand new - $30
Pokemon Black 2 (DS) brand new - $30
Okamiden (DS) like new - $20
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) like new - $20

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) very good - $10
Okami (Wii) like new - $12

Selling vita wifi/3g with box and all the paper inserts and cords and 8gig card absolutely no scratches on front and light nics on the back well throw in rubber body protector asking 150 plus 12 dollars shipping.

Asking 12 dollars because I live in Hawaii and the 12 dollars would get it to you in 3 to 5 days.

I have 100% ebay user rating under emulat0r

Tizoc

Have:
Chaos on Deponia (Deponia 2)
Mark of the Ninja Steam code
Rush Bros.

Want:
Groupees Doujin Bundle #2, with all 7 titles.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+HuCard or CIB)

BPoole

I have a 60GB PS3 (backwards compatibility model) that is not in working condition. I have no clue what exactly is wrong with it, other than it does not turn on. If anyone is into fixing up their own stuff for either personal use or to resell for profit, this may interest you since the BC models are sought after.

dt0TvRW.jpg

Note: This item DOES NOT WORK. I don't have the power cables either since I am using them for my PS3 that replaced this one. Only asking for $30(Or best offer) + shipping for this

PM me for further questions

SOLD

maneil99

More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.

Metro Last Light - 11$

Dead Island RipTide - 11$

How to Survive - $8.75

Chivlary Deadliest Warrior - 12$

Space Engineers - 12$

Stanley Parable - 12$

Shadow Warrior - 24$

Wolf Among Us - 16.50

Audiosurf 2 12.00

State of Decay 15.50

Castle Story : 15.50

Dead Linger : 15.50

Godus : 15.00

Brothers Tale of Two - 11.50$

Kentucky Route Zero - 16.50$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -14$/7 Keys

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

KOF - 16$

Prison Architect - 18$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

https://sites.google.com/site/ml99sales/home

Fracas

#fuckonami
Still trying to get rid of this:

I preordered an Xbox One back when the 180 happened (I didn't expect to keep it, and I never got around to cancelling it), and I'd rather it go to a gaffer than no one. AFAIK they're sold out now? It's a Day One edition. The order total is $538.42 (I live in KY - 6% sales tax), but I think it'll change when I adjust the order.

I'll change the shipping address to the buyer's, and you'll have it launch day since I have Prime. I do have some requirements:

1) Must be a regular GAF member, or have plenty of positive feedback
2) Must be willing to pay via Paypal gift a few days before it ships (I'll give you the tracking # when it does ship too)
3) Not really a requirement, but hopefully whoever buys this doesn't flip it, haha

Let me know if you'd like it. I have a bunch of positive feedback here.

WTB ASAP:

Wii Remote(s) with Nunchuk(s)
Mario Galaxy 2
Possibly Mario Galaxy

Also would like Mario Bros. U, Luigi U, and Pikmin 3 for the right price. Thanks yalls

Selling: (Payment via PayPal gift. Have multiple positive feedbacks on GAF)

White iPad 2 (16GB) - $215 shipped
No box - only iPad, Apple charging cord, and generic USB wall-charger.
Front has a full screen protector on and is in wonderful condition.
Back has a lot of light wear, particularly around the edges where it is rounded (see screenshot).

Monster Hunter 4 (3DS JP) - $55 shipped
Opened but barely used. Includes everything it came with new. Mint condition.

-Stranger-

Was thinking of putting some stuff on ebay, but thought i would post here first.
Will post to Australia only sorry!

N64 Console + Aqua Green controller + Expansion pack (missing cover for expansion slot)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (boxed with manual)
Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask (cart only)
Mischief Makers (boxed, no manual)
Pilotwings 64 (cart only)

Qvoth

WTS NA hearthstone beta

for 25 USD steam wallet, since i'm not too familiar with paypal (i have paypal, just not sure how to add funds to it)

EDIT: SOLD

FS: Black 3DS XL + 20 AAA Games / Mint Lightly Played

3DS Games:

1. Super Mario 3D Land
2. New Super Mario Bros 2
3. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
4. Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
5. Kid Icarus: Uprising
6. Star Fox 64 3D
7. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
8. Fire Emblem: Awakening
9. Mario Kart 7

3DS Virtual Console:

10. The Legend of Zelda

NDS Games:

11. New Super Mario Bros.
12. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
13. Zelda: Spirit Tracks
14. Tetris DS
15. Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
16. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
17. Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
18. Ghost Trick
19. Chrono Trigger
20. The World Ends With You

Bonus:

1. 3DS Charge Cradle from Club Nintendo, your color choice - while supplies last. (I have the coins available as long as they do not sell out at Club Nintendo)

2. Two Case Logic hard cases to store the games and cases. I'll throw in a large handful of Case Logic Pro Sleeves that can be used in these cases as well just in case you would rather throw your games on a shelf instead. They also hold Blu-Ray, DVD, and CD cases.

The entire collection was bought new by an adult collector (me) in the last 2 months and were only sampled for a few minutes here and there. No heavy game sessions were done and the hardware and software have been well stored with care. It's all like new mint all around. Barely even played. Even the DS games were acquired new. I also have the 3DS XL box and the manual paperwork items and the AR cards in like new mint condition (from both the system and Kid Icarus: Uprising). I'm only selling this awesome collection to cover a car payment that I'm short on due to sudden low hours at work.

I priced it all out on Amazon and comparable sources and it came to $803.62 before sales tax and shipping. But finding those older DS games in brand new / mint condition isn't as easy as you think, as I had to return a few times due to damaged external cases/artwork and games that were resealed used. Finding a real copy of Tetris DS new isn't easy in particular. Lots of boot legs on that one. All my games are genuine bought brand new factory sealed USA releases.

I'm looking for $500 delivered or best offer. I ship to the mainland USA for free with bubble wrap and a nicely packed box via USPS Media Mail. Payment via PayPal.

References:

eBay: zukotech

Heat: NE0ZUK0

EDIT: SOLD

AwRy108

WTS (everything is LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise):

PS3
Beyond: Two Souls - $43 shipped

3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - (no Club Nintendo code) - $23 shipped

PSVita
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese version) - $33 shipped

PC
Tomb Raider (2013) - STEAM KEY - $10
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $10
Mark of the Ninja - STEAM KEY - $4
Bastion - STEAM KEY - $4

DREAMCAST
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - $30 shipped
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13 shipped
Dead or Alive 2 - $13 shipped

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (not Greatest Hits) - $8 shipped
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $13 shipped
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13 shipped
...or all 3 Metroid titles for $30 shipped.

I accept PayPal and Amazon gift cards; reasonable offers are welcome; and combined shipping is available.

I'm a NeoGAF Platinum Seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom