• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adobe not giving away free anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, finally a chance to upgrade from the PS7 I've been using for ages. Looks like their site is being hit hard at the moment though, can't get past making an account.

Lucius86

Banned
Awesome stuff, but what products specifically does this include? I am looking at the Wiki page, and it's a tad confusing. Is it the standard or premium? And does it include the Adobe Creative Suite Production Studio too?

Downloading either way for my work laptop. Photoshop for all!

Cipherr

Wow.... Umm yeah this is pretty awesome.

aren't these just trial keys or something?

Nah its all free, its old versions of the software, its not CS6 or anything. But its still nice for those folks that dont have any PS on their pc's at all.

Suairyu

Banned
Seriously though fuck MS Paint. I want to cry whenever I'm forced to use it.
If you want to draw a circle around something or crop something for non-print use for internal work documents or something, MS Paint is great. Really fast with a simple UI.

It's not really meant for anything more.

Lucius86

Banned
Okay, just installed this included only the following programs:

Illustrator
InDesign
Photoshop & ImageReady
VersionCue

Nothing else is included.

Since it's free and the site is sucking, would it be bad if someone threw it on a torrent for us to download?

NeoGAFfers have done this in the past, like Aeana with the free Ys game and someone else with the Mega Man vs Street Fighter game, so I guess it should be fine...

I wonder if these keys will be valid.

I'm at the office and can't install the suite now. I go to my profile on adobe.com to register the keys and they don't work.

Okay, just installed this included only the following programs:

Illustrator
InDesign
Photoshop & ImageReady
VersionCue

Nothing else is included.

no premiere on the CS2 suite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom