• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adobe not giving away free anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

aku:jiki

Okay, just installed this included only the following programs:

Illustrator
InDesign
Photoshop & ImageReady
VersionCue

Nothing else is included.
That's correct, although you probably got Bridge too... But Bridge CS2 was early stages when it was still a useless POS.

Video and audio editing and such isn't a part of CS.

beje

Banned
I wonder if these keys will be valid.

I'm at the office and can't install the suite now. I go to my profile on adobe.com to register the keys and they don't work.

They're good for installing the product. Already installed and tried Photoshop without any problem. Not a single notice or warning about trial copy or anything like that.

It's available as a separate download at the bottom, but only for Windows.

Yes. Just wanted to know if downloading the suite was going to be sufficient.

Seems not.

Also downloading acrobat pro, since it seems that is not in the suite.

Sadly I didn't bring my jump drive to work today :(

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Lol, I don't use this mac for anything but thought I'd throw photoshop on it.. powerpc apps don't work anymore. Oh yeah..dat mac os legacy.

Sarcasm

Getting annoyed watching the site move slow as a snail and still not accept my password when it said it was successfully changed....

M.D

Got it, every single product EXE, DMG and Key.

MUHAHAHAHAAAA

How fast is your internet connection? >.>

I got Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
I guess that's enough for me, not like I'll ever use them ;p

How many keys can you get?

I have a desktop and a laptop that I could use having Photoshop on, but don't want to have to sign up twice if at all possible.

red731

1e008808e9fb7a14498b4f996be009bf.gif

Can't find the original, but I guess this is how it looks right now. Exchange bliz and servers for adobe and free stuff.

RSP

How fast is your internet connection? >.>

I got Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
I guess that's enough for me, not like I'll ever use them ;p

We have a 120mbit connection at the office. I already had a username so I could start downloading right away :p

Randdalf

How good is CS2 compared to CS6? Is it a notable difference or just loads of minor improvements that won't affect the layman?

Dude, if this works...IF THIS WORKS!
Holy crap, goodbye Windows forever?! (Probably not because I'll miss all the stuff they added since CS4 onwards, but yeah, this is awesome).

Thanks OP!

EDIT: Doesn't work for me for some reason. Give me an error everytime I try to log in. :(
EDIT2: Works now! Fuck yeah, thank you so much, OP! <3<3<3<3<3

aku:jiki

The CS Suite doesn't have everything. Is missing acrobat pro and Premiere and some others.
Why would anyone want a near 10 year old video editor anyway?

If you guys think Adobe are a cool company who includes features like being able to add your own video codecs, or something like an open-ended download platform where all their software can update their auxilliary files, then you have a lot to learn about Adobe. They're evilerer than Microsoft.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Paint Shop Pro is better than Photoshop.. or was.. in the 90s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom