• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wake-up Club |OT| Wake-up = life

kassatsu

Banned
8367620097_26966aac7a_z.jpg

The time has come! Wake-up Club is finally releasing in North America.

Wake-up club is a social alarm for your Vita. It will find others on the PlayStation Network that have set a similar alarm time and make it a competition to see who wakes up first. It has been out in Japan for ages.

What is Wake-up Club?

It makes your Vita fun.​

Why should I download Wake-up Club?

It has trophies.​

Which alarm should I use?

#TeamCommonRaccoon​

How much does it cost?

zero point zero zero united states dollars.​

Reviews

zzxWe.jpg

Thoraxes

Alright dudes.

I will wake up with you all at 7:30AM Central Standard Time on Mondays and Wednesdays.

We gotta get dem trophies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So will all the alarm clock skins be available to purchase day 1? Or is America going to have to wait for Grace to put up the Journey one and the others some other day :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whats the best cradle for the Vita? Should I just go with the official one or is there a third party one thats recommended?

sakipon

So will all the alarm clock skins be available to purchase day 1? Or is America going to have to wait for Grace to put up the Journey one and the others some other day :(

They seem to come with the app so no worries. Personally I like the Toro and Tokyo Jungle skins best.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hopefully no one dies in their sleep from the excitement.

A3R2r.png

That is the most grim trophy I've ever seen. The penalty for dying is stopping everybody else from getting a trophy. Bummer!

Man everybody gets up super late. I gotta get up at about 7 EST for work :(

zroid

Banned
Alright dudes.

I will wake up with you all at 7:30AM Central Standard Time on Mondays and Wednesdays.

We gotta get dem trophies.

Ditto, sounds like a good time for me.

I'm in too: Zeer0id

I wake up about 8:30 AM EST Monday - Friday.

EST CLUB NEEDS TO FORM AROUND ME. MEEEEEE.

Same time as me - Challenge accepted.

Let's do this!

Top Bottom