• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rich (IGN): Very interesting 3DS news coming "in the next week or so"

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
https://twitter.com/RichIGN

Some very interesting 3DS-related news coming over the next... week or so. Stay tuned for more. Sorry. I'm going to be that guy today. =)

I feel it'll probably be localisation announcements for some titles. If there are announcements from Western third parties I'll be SHOCKED.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
When asked if it's something new or about things we already know, he said

Not sure... how to qualify that. So I won't. Sorry. =)

I hope for him it isn't just a preview.

BD1

Banned
I think it will be a peripheral or an add on. Maybe some sort or NFC adapter?

Or even a major firmware update. NintendoTVii or Miiverse?

Kerub

Banned
Well since it's an IGN announcement of an announcement, I don't think it's anything note-worthy at all. Maybe a system update.

Socreges

Banned
Gonna request Metroid Dread. Again.

Positive it's not. Probably something much more boring.

[edit] Why would people want a redesign?

DJIzana

I'd go out and buy a 3DS asap if I hear if it's either Fantasy Life, Mon Hun 4, Bravery Default or all of the above.

I wouldn't consider a release date "very interesting".

Clearly it's Majora's Mask 3DS

I want it to be Majora's Mask 3DS, but it'd either be about Miiverse or Animal Crossing.

Again: Nintendo have said that they'll make a new Zelda for 3DS before they might port Majora's Mask, because they don't want to be known for only making ports. And thank the lord for that. I don't know why people rather have old games released again than brand new games. I swear if Nintendo released Ocarina of Time every year for every system they have people would whine less than if Nintendo made new Zelda games.

JordanKZ

It's clearly some kind of OS update. We've had nothing major in over a year now. Miiverse and NintendoID's for 3DS incoming.

Top Bottom