• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Sigourney Weaver timeless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I think so...

tumblr_mb63v48wwJ1qmxmrao1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mh0add9fB01re5uu4.jpg

tumblr_mgzkympm941rf0fico1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgsnzeoXPt1r3gb6ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgvfs4GuG61s3dydko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgv0lzb2zr1rqjo67o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mguhy0fS281rm4n35o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgsbmu5jwp1s3d2l1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mglh2gDcfM1r3gb6ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgpryx5WbL1qe7t34o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mghdhqf2QX1qjimm1o1_500.jpg

yes, there are a lot of Alien era pictures and that's only because I'm watching Ghostbusters 2 right now...

my first lady crush

amaron11

Banned
I think she looks better as she's gotten older. She and Ally Sheedy remind me of people who were too skinny for their body.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Great versatile actress, hot, ages great, and has a weird fucking name. Sigourney is indeed awesome.

Hari Seldon

She needs to pull a Xena and end up in some premium channel show naked. Well I guess she doesn't have to since she has James Cameron money to look forward to.

pargonta

I would argue she is not. her performances in alien and aliens are timeless, as well as her niche in ghostbusters. her steady work in the aughts and recent resurgence should be respected, avatar et al, however i dislike her cameo schtick at this point, and don't think her output of family films, comedies, and poor indie films matches her early output, which means her output is degrading and is not timeless.

if it's just looks... she is unavoidably getting old now and losing her special something, so not timeless to me

Spira

Banned
Never understood her appeal. To me she looks manly.

but hey... to each their own.

(not hating, I promise)

Trin

Never understood her appeal. To me she looks manly.

but hey... to each their own.

(not hating, I promise)

Her facial features are a little masculine, but I find her appealing because she's a strong woman in looks and style.

akira28

I'd take her to meet my parents. And I vowed never to do that again.

edit: Julia Louis Dreyfus can get it too. So can...fuck, she's a brunnette, who is like 50 or so but looks like she's 30. She's more of a b-list actress or maybe c-list now. Can't remember he name but she has awesome legs.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I made my kids watch Alien and Aliens because she's a great example of a strong character, regardless of gender. She's totally awesome and hotter than hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom