• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like whoever does the new OT should put a big headline with a link to Serenesforest underneath for all new players if they are in need of any information about the game from upcoming/released DLC, character info, stats, recruitment, weapons, etc.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/

Since that site is really impressive with all the information available they have on all FE games.

Shahadan

I feel like whoever does the new OT should put a big headline with a link to Serenesforest underneath for all new players if they are in need of any information about the game from upcoming/released DLC, character info, stats, recruitment, weapons, etc.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/

Since that site is really impressive with all the information available they have on all FE games.

Yeah I was thinking about that, I quite like serenesforest myself. And it serves as a good bible if newcomers want to know a bit more about previous entries.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| Incoming PAL reinforcements

I really think we should leave the waifu part out of the title...

I love it for obvious reasons.
I'd agree that it's best to leave out waifu stuff, while I get the humour in it myself there are some people who are perhaps a little too touchy with the whole waifu business, best not to upset them.

Gvaz

Banned
I'm seriously tempted to be a pussy and play on Casual. I'm the type who don't want units to die. But I also feel that's a bit too easy. Man, I don't know what to do. I'll try Classic, I suppose. Are there multiple save files in this game?

There is literally no difference between casual and playing on normal, in terms of the way people play.

If a unit dies in normal, then you're likely going to restart the map. If a unit dies in casual, who gives a fuck. As long as you beat the map, that's what matters.

And when it comes down to it, that's how I like to play. By the skin of my teeth. I'll learn how to get better without people dying and loading saves up, eventually. But at my own goddamn pace without the tediousness of having to reload saves.

Chrom

I love it for obvious reasons.
I'd agree that it's best to leave out waifu stuff, while I get the humour in it myself there are some people who are perhaps a little too touchy with the whole waifu business, best not to upset them.

Right, I feel the same way. I don't have anything against it personally, but I'm pretty sure that was the outstanding reason why people were against using something like that for the subtitle of this thread.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The EU release inspired me to start this up again. I'm still stuck on Chapter 21 in hard/classic mode. I don't know if I'll ever finish.

I did go back to my Normal/Casual save, though. Some of the Spotpass paralogues are challenging even without perma-death.

For anyone who's gotten the DLC; are Dread Fighter and Bride worth it?

But then it will be ignored.

Poor Kellam.

tumblr_mhohwr3ZTG1qixsfqo1_500.jpg

Oxx

I'm still fretting on how to get the game.

I'll probably be up at midnight when it goes live, but I won't have much time to play it.

I might as well wait until tomorrow and check the supermarkets, but historically they have been pretty lousy at having new releases out promptly.

I'm not even going to bother with Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom