• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie does not know what to do with their hands.

In response to their very awkward Playstation 4 stage presence.
blazers_wallpaper.jpg

Ha, I noticed this during the presentation. Honestly, most people not used to public speaking or being up on stage keep their arms down by their side as though an Irish dance is about to break out.

Edit: Just me or does the guy in the top right corner look like he's 'shopped in?

SummitAve

Banned
Definitely weird. Marty, the man standing behind the guy with a pipe, and the blonde lady by the railing all look photoshopped in.

The_Monk

Maybe they had some sort of lessons about how to behave in public and someone gave a tip not to wave to much their hands so they were just pretending to have no movement at all.

LQX

All I could think of when I saw them on stage was that they were playing down looking excited to play down the fact they were at a Sony event selling out.

Did they shop this guy in?

9IJPsW7.png

Yes, that is from the Sony event.

DBT85

Definitely weird. Marty, the man standing behind the guy with a pipe, and the blonde lady by the railing all look photoshopped in.

At a guess the staff saw the presentation, pissed themselves laughing and then proceeded to take this photo before some of the guys got back from New York. At least 2 look shopped in.

I love how many of them are looking disinterested and away from the camera too, just like the guys did on stage.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, I noticed this during the presentation. Honestly, most people not used to public speaking or being up on stage keep their arms down by their side as though an Irish dance is about to break out.
Irish dance gif would not be bad at all.

All I could think when I saw them come out is what did Microsoft do to these guys? It's like their souls were sucked out of them and their essence was drained.

They weren't even people, just shells.

Oh thats a new photo?

I like these Bungie people. They seem fun. Music guy looks like he is about to smack someone.

Yeah maybe they shouldn't have had 3 people standing in the background and just have that one dude come out and say "ps4 is awesome so have some exclusive DLC, piece" and leave it at that.

I am sure Sony and Activison wanted a few people though just to get the point across though.

majik13

chromatic aberrations abound! This image is super next gen confirmed.

They should have thrown it on Marty, if they wanted him to not look photoshopped.

9IJPsW7.png

i-Lo

It's that rare occasion where the staff gets to rest their hands away from keyboards and let gravity take over.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Is this real?

Top Bottom