• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie does not know what to do with their hands.

DBT85

The image is from the Bungie Blog, right at the bottom.

Love that they take the piss out of their own people lol

http://www.bungie.net/7_New-Beginnings/en-us/News/News?aid=10308

Everyone on the Internet What in the world was up with those four Bungie guys on Sony’s stage?

I know, right? We’ve been chasing the answer to the question from the moment we picked ourselves up off the floor and stopped laughing. Details are still murky, but from what we can gather Marty may have instructed our four friends to “keep their hands out of their pockets.” We also may or may not have a Men’s Warehouse directly below our studio.

You’re going to love the way we look into the void.

From their idle hands ushered forth an invitation to a new community of gamers. Though this foursome clearly didn’t appear enthusiastic – or capable of experiencing any human emotion – we are super stoked and incredibly fortunate to be able to welcome a whole new group of gamers into the Bungie fold.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Oh god, The "Pipe and Stare" from the guy in the middle has me laughing my fucking ass off, it just makes the picture. xD

Those poor guys from Bungie who were at the conference are never going to appear in a public, mass situation like that ever again.. are they? :p

Oh man that's great, I honestly feel for them all, great that they have a sense of humour over it xD

Reiko

Banned
Did they shop this guy in?

9IJPsW7.png

Obvious shop is obvious.

NeededSleep

Fuck so tired of blazer and jean combo. Nothing says classy and hobo at the same time like this.

Can we go back to the zuit suits already.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
never seen so many people dressed so awfully since I went to Brighton for a quick holiday in 1998

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I was laughing so hard during the conference when this happened. It looked like they were going to quickly reach for their revolvers any second.

Fehyd

Banned
As someone who missed most of the Bungie love due to being immature and on the other side of the great MS/Sony divide for so many years, this sort of stuff is really endearing to me.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
still less awkward than the dude who wanted to have sex with cars

and the hilariously serious Infamous presentation

I just don't know what to do with my hands
I don't know what to do with my hands
Planning everything for two
Doing everything with you
And now that we're through
I just don't know what to do

I just don't know what to do with my hands
I don't know what to do with my my hands