• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie does not know what to do with their hands.

Fair play to the Bungie team for actually having a sense of humour ... there were certainly some strange characters chosen to take to the stage and announce things at Sony's event!

Fair play to the Bungie team for actually having a sense of humour ... there were certainly some strange characters chosen to take to the stage and announce things at Sony's event!

Do you mean the inFamous and Braid devs?

Ah, they're good peeps just passionate about what they do.

chirs carny or whoever was the main presenter. His voice was so aggrevating to listen to. There was a lot of hand flailing too.
Jonathon blow lost track of what he was trying to say.

xJavonta

Banned
l99X6Wj.jpg

I'm rolling hahahaha

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Oh god this is way too funny.

ok so I'm not crazy

everyone was dressed that way at the conference too and it was driving me mad

I just assumed nobody showed up with one so Sony had this rack you had to choose from. Like the 90s sitcom episode where a guy shows up under dressed to a fancy restaurant and they make him wear some wacky ill-fitting one from their selection.

bomma_man

I just assumed nobody showed up with one so Sony had this rack you had to choose from. Like the 90s sitcom episode where a guy shows up under dressed to a fancy restaurant and they make him wear some wacky ill-fitting one from their selection.

They were originally wearing MLP t shirts, fedoras and runners

Top Bottom