• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie does not know what to do with their hands.

Yawnier

Banned
l99X6Wj.jpg

What an amazing picture. Bravo.

mclem

I apologise, I have no talent for the photosho... er, I mean, for sourcing exclusive photographs of a bit of moonlighting these Bungie folks have been involved with:

(Can I just take a moment to curse them for not having feet?)

Linkup

Far more weird when someone is repeatedly waving around their arms on stage in literally the same motion. Feels like i am watching PS2 era animations, though i guess it hasn't changed much since then.

Ithil

Stop putting developers up on stage in front of hundreds of people with thousands watching online. They are trained to make specific parts on games with computers, not for public speaking.

Unless they're unusually charismatic developers, stick to your guys trained to speak in front of audiences. Reminds me of the pasty white guys with glasses from Harmonix doing the dancing live at E3.

But...if it gives us more backward moments like this, keep at it.

tauroxd

Stop putting developers up on stage in front of hundreds of people with thousands watching online. They are trained to make specific parts on games with computers, not for public speaking.

Unless they're unusually charismatic developers, stick to your guys trained to speak in front of audiences. Reminds me of the pasty white guys with glasses from Harmonix doing the dancing live at E3.

But...if it gives us more backward moments like this, keep at it.

Excatly... but oh man, I'm loving this whole thing too much, I'm actually laughing out load.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
The image is from the Bungie Blog, right at the bottom.

Love that they take the piss out of their own people lol

http://www.bungie.net/7_New-Beginnings/en-us/News/News?aid=10308

Okay, yep. I am in love of Bungie now. Yep.

........................Soon...............................
6MCEBnc.png

funny as shit.

Oh man. Somebody else saw it. LOL.

At first I was like "what's going on here" and then I looked at their arms and almost died laughing.

Zeal

Banned
Bungie has always struck me as the most bizarre cult of nerds ever.

Highly secretive, awkward as hell, and extremely clannish. Their most loyal fans exhibit the same type of behavior.

Would actually make a great case study.

EDIT: I'm 100% sure Jason Jones is from K-Pax.

Kujo

This is actually great marketing by Bungie. Make awkward stage appearance with a big logo of your new game in the background. Let image spread across internet. Now any time someone sees a person with their hands flopping about, people will think of Destiny

Do you mean the inFamous and Braid devs?

Ah, they're good peeps just passionate about what they do.

There was the Sony guy [who reminded me of TV presenter/physicist Brian Cox] who kept gurning, The guy from Evolution who could hardly contain himself, the Bungie team who just looked uncomfortable for the whole time they were up there, the Capcom guy who seemed more pre-occupied with Street Fighter than the PS4 launch ...

I think it gave a very disjointed feel to the whole event.

Top Bottom