• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Day 1 BOMBA: Need For Speed most wanted U $29.99 on EA site

Hoo-doo

Banned
That's no bomba, it's just not a ripoff anymore.
It's available for less than 30 for every other platform already.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Bomba is such a stupid word. Also, this is the price it should've been. I'll be buying it of here on Friday and getting God of war for free with target instead.

PSGames

I would like something new for my Wii U but does this game take advantage of the Wii U's extra power at all?

olimpia84

That's no bomba, it's just not a ripoff anymore.
It's available for less than 30 for every other platform already.

PS3/360 versions are still $60 at most retail stores (saw it at Best Buy yesterday). You can get it for 30 bucks from Amazon and Origin though.

kinggroin

Banned
I would like something new for my Wii U but does this game take advantage of the Wii U's extra power at all?

Shares the PC version's texture set with improved lighting over the 360/PS3 version during the day, and improved lighting over all versions for night racing. Not too shabby.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Doesn't really feel like Day 1 really. To me, this game has been out for months. Wii U is just playing catch up

Terra

That's what new digital games should cost. No discs/material/distribution.
Good move! If this stuff continues, I might consider a Wii U.

GulAtiCa

Seems to be sold out now

edit: nevermind you have to click on the link posted in the OP
Nothing appears for me, just shows an error message. So I assume it's sold out or some kind of glitch.

Edit: oh, stupid site doesn't work in Chrome.. Does in Firefox!

Top Bottom