• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Day 1 BOMBA: Need For Speed most wanted U $29.99 on EA site

Think such a sale here might really boost sales? It might if like the entire net knew of it to make their choice, looking at just how many are jumping on it now that it's $30 here, I do think this has big potential if more can buy it at $30.

That is until EA runs out of stock, unless they print oodles for Origin buyers or many are digital purchases?

qko

The St. Patrick's day hangover wallet massacre continues... I promised not to buy this game since I was already getting MonHun (WiiU and 3DS) via Amazon deal.

Now this (just ordered, damn you impulse buys!) and the temptation to get Lego City. The bloodletting needs to stop!

Bought my first and last wii u game from EA. spend $60 for it on the eshop to find them selling it for half the price less than an hour later.

Tobor

Looks like every version is half off.

It's less impressive considering how long the game has been out, but $20 for the Vita version isn't terrible.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
It's anti consumer practices like this that have nominated EA for worst company 2nd time in a row.

deviljho

you probably shouldn't admit fraud without making it clear you're joking

image.php

This should be the real price since the beginning. How can third-parties expect solid sales for Wii U late ports if they release it for the price of a new game when they can be bought cheaper for other consoles?

The fact that this is part of the spring sales alludes to a screw up. They lumped all versions in the sale when they probably didn't mean to.

If you want to get the deal, I would buy it now before they realize they fucked up.

Top Bottom