• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III console trailer

The disappointment in Diablo runs high. It didn't live up to the hype, despite being a fun game for the first (probably 2nd and maybe 3rd) play throughs.

i-Lo

I am genuinely curious as to why the game suffers frame rate loss given on the surface it doesn't look as astounding as the best of exclusives on either console.

Also, will this require the player to be "always online"?

KAL2006

Banned
Does this version have the Auction House, the Auction House ruined it for me on PC, if it doesn't have Auction House I may pick up the PS4 version (Vita Remote play bonus)

Pachinko

Looks like an acceptable substitute for those who don't have PCs. I anticipated 1280X720 graphics with roughly medium detail settings from the PC version carried over and a 30 fps framerate. Looks pretty much like that to me so far.

PS4 version will be 1920X1080 set to ultra graphics and possibly 60 fps as well.

Jb

Any reason why this isn't coming out for the 360? 3rd party exclusives are so 2005.

Game looks good otherwise. It didn't manage to keep me interested long enough to finish it on PC but maybe on a comfy coutch, while listening to a podcast, this might be a better fit.

have they confirmed what the ps4 logo is? i think they shown one during the event but maybe they don't have it finalized?

That was first thing they showed at the press conference....

AC4 has it.

jOLc9M3OERvT2.png

ElRenoRaven

So, offline coop and no AH.... basically the definitive version of D3.

Sounds like it to me. I'll be buying Ps4 version without a doubt. I'm glad I waited and refused to give in on always online being required. Also I get to play with a controller now. It's win win.

Sophia

The camera angles have been changed. Among other changes, the Belial fight now rotates around the character.... Interesting

Still my decision to purchase this lies entirely on if we can use our PC characters on the PS3.

Any reason why this isn't coming out for the 360? 3rd party exclusives are so 2005.

Game looks good otherwise. It didn't manage to keep me interested long enough to finish it on PC but maybe on a comfy coutch, while listening to a podcast, this might be a better fit.

Likely waiting for the next Xbox unveil before they announce it for 360. When it was unveiled at the Sony event, Geoff Keighley interviewed Blizzard and when he asked if it was coming to other consoles, they said today is all about Sony but we will have announcements regarding other platforms later.

Top Bottom