• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying not to read anything because I'm still waiting for this travesty of a hockey game to end but just tell me.....

is it good?
does this episode continue the "episode 9" tradition?

no details, just yes or no please. need something to be hyped about... this kings game is killin my buzz

Yes.

Moaradin

trying not to read anything because I'm still waiting for this travesty of a hockey game to end but just tell me.....

is it good?

no details, just yes or no please. need something to be hyped about... this kings game is killin my buzz

Lot of shit has happened so far

lightus

is it good?

Better than the others to me so far.

Edit: Oops, looks like we got this question covered.

yyzjohn

Banned

is it good?

It's good.

RELIGHT

Banned

is it good?

You may want to leave until after the episode is over. Some good stuff so far.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity

is it good?

You need to leave.

Gvaz

Banned

is it good?

Ask again tomorrow.

RELIGHT

Banned
DUDE!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU FUCKING FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!I'M FUCKING OUT. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHOW!!!

Ploid 3.0

Crap man :( I knew things were going too good. That girl wasn't even his daughter I bet. She wasn't in the lineup. I bet he's dead.

ReiGun

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJF-I9RH4JURTHNEIJORPGVMNFJDOINGFISDFPNSNDJPIOZSVMOKC

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Mwaahahahahahahahahah I have been waiting for this. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TV ONLY PEOPLE TO FEEL THE PAAAAIIINNNNN.

iNvid02

GF1zvB6.gif

Madness

Fuck Roose Bolton, fuck the Frey's, Fuck the Lannisters, fuck GRRM and fuck this stupid show. I feel like I just got punched in the fucking gut!

RELIGHT

Banned
I'M IN FUCKING TEARS RIGHT NOW!!!!!! THEY FUCKING KILLED EVERYONE!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME!!!!! I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING SHOW!!!!! FUCK THIS!!!!!!

WAIT!!!! LET'S GO CAT!!! FUCK THIS BITCH UP!!!!

THEY KILLED FUCKING GREY WIND!!!!!!I"M GONNA THROW UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom