• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

2768.OldSnakeSalute.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

;_;

iNvid02

why cant you have a normal fetish like feet?

can you only get off on the despair and tears from fans you dirty old man

here you sick fuck, take them, masturbate yourself into submission over my tears

WEHBG.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Congrats non-bookies who weren't spoilered, you are over the hump.

This is the moment us bookies have been waiting for for three years. Dat internet explosion.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
At this point I can only suspect GRRM hates the Starks and all of them will be dead by the end of the series.

God damn.

bengraven

Once was enough, they don't need book readers in here rubbing it in.

Oh calm down. We all hurt ourselves at one point and were shocked. It's not an insulting thing, it's just fun to hear the same mass reactions we once had.

I understand that it's fresh, but it's such a huge event that it's fun to watch it happen again.

HOLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUFUFUUFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
And here i was thinking this season was pretty tame when it came to killing well known characters.

Nope, fuck you! Lets kill 3 of them right there!

I hope Arya gets her revenge one day, she has a lot of people on her kill list now.

Madness

GRRM is one of this sadistic fucking writers. They did this shit with Ned in the first season and now this. I don't even want to watch anymore.

Might as well say fuck it, have Joffrey rape Sansa next episode, have the mutiny nights watch guys kill Jon, have some wildlings or white walkers kill Bran etc.

What's the point of this show? To watch our heros get slaughtered every season? To see evil win everytime? If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been watching. Good because I'm not watching anymore.

Amir0x

Banned
dont worry guys THE NORTH REMEMBERS lol

ah, it's just like the first time seeing the reactions

Madness said:
What's the point of this show?

That the world is cruel, and this is what happens in a world that plays by these rules. See: War of the Roses in our world.

wwm0nkey

GRRM is one of this sadistic fucking writers. They did this shit with Ned in the first season and now this. I don't even want to watch anymore.

Might as well say fuck it, have Joffrey rape Sansa next episode, have the mutiny nights watch guys kill Jon, have some wildlings or white walkers kill Bran etc.

What's the point of this show? To watch our heros get slaughtered every season? To see evil win everytime? If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been watching. Good because I'm not watching anymore.

........really?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
That fucking shit... WTF my GF and I and just sat through the credits saying nothing. That was like Ned Stark X 10. I just.... Wtf.... I don't know what to say.

I can't even watch Mad Men right now. I just want to lay down and maybe I'll wake up and find out it was all a dream. Please be a dream.

Retro

Sorry non-book folks... tonight was a tough one.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not gloating, I'm commiserating. This is one that gets you right in the feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom