• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RELIGHT

Banned
I'm done with this show. Fuck this. You invest so much in characters (and animals) just to have some shit like that happen. This is the most disheartening and tragic thing I have ever witnessed on a TV show. Aren't the Starks suppose to be the good guys? And you just fuck them up the ass like that? ALL OF THEM?!?! Even the poor wolf :( I am seriously typing in tears right now. My heart is racing and I can't stop shaking. I'm beyond upset right now. I'm not going to watch the show moving forward. First Ned, now this. Fuck this show.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm more upset with myself.

Kill off Ned then let things stew for a bit until now Robb.

Never again I will not be fooled.

Kreed

dont worry guys THE NORTH REMEMBERS lol

ah, it's just like the first time seeing the reactions

That the world is cruel, and this is what happens in a world that plays by these rules. See: War of the Roses in our world.

I know you guys have a right to post in this thread too, but these types of book reader responses in this thread can be REALLY annoying, even if you're not spoiling anything.

And now you get to miss E3 because you decided to spam troll images 3 times in a row just to annoy people. Time to ask yourself - Was it worth it? :)

Thank you duckroll.

So please tell me that piece of shit who spoiled Robb dying is getting perma'd, because it really fucked me up the whole episode because all I did was expect it, anticipate it, and then thoroughly not be surprised.

Bigger shock than Ned dying and it didn't even fucking phase me because of that drive by spoiler piece of shit...

GRRM is one of this sadistic fucking writers. They did this shit with Ned in the first season and now this. I don't even want to watch anymore.

Might as well say fuck it, have Joffrey rape Sansa next episode, have the mutiny nights watch guys kill Jon, have some wildlings or white walkers kill Bran etc.

What's the point of this show? To watch our heros get slaughtered every season? To see evil win everytime? If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been watching. Good because I'm not watching anymore.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
el oh el

I'm guessing if Arya lives she's going to be a stone cold assassin. Bran seems like he has the power to be, but is much more temperate minded.

ReiGun

I'm going to go get something to eat. Maybe go for a walk.

Fuck man. This show. Fuck.

And now you get to miss E3 because you decided to spam troll images 3 times in a row just to annoy people. Time to ask yourself - Was it worth it? :)

Yo damn. This party is getting crazy.

Marcel

GRRM is one of this sadistic fucking writers. They did this shit with Ned in the first season and now this. I don't even want to watch anymore.

Might as well say fuck it, have Joffrey rape Sansa next episode, have the mutiny nights watch guys kill Jon, have some wildlings or white walkers kill Bran etc.

What's the point of this show? To watch our heros get slaughtered every season? To see evil win everytime? If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been watching. Good because I'm not watching anymore.

Hahaha. These tears sustain me.

TheContact

Things might get better, who knows? At least GRMM is brave enough to do this

Hystzen

Aren't the Starks suppose to be the good guys?

what you makes you think they are?

Whats good about GOT is the play on what is classed as a hero or villain, no character is perfect or should be viewed as a hero. Season 1 should have shown that the concept of hero does not exist in this show

Frant1ck

I'm done with this show. Fuck this. You invest so much in characters (and animals) just to have some shit like that happen. This is the most disheartening and tragic thing I have ever witnessed on a TV show. Aren't the Starks suppose to be the good guys? And you just fuck them up the ass like that? ALL OF THEM?!?! Even the poor wolf :( I am seriously typing in tears right now. My heart is racing and I can't stop shaking. I'm beyond upset right now. I'm not going to watch the show moving forward. First Ned, now this. Fuck this show.

Thats exactly why you should keep watching. What other shows on television makes you feel like this?

martin.jpg

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."

Nah, this is what makes it great. Outside of the fantasy stuff, the show illustrates the awfulness of war and medieval politics. Shit like this happened in England.

sangreal

that was probably your first mistake

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Meh. Whatever.

I kind of figured Robb was gonna die. This was a little brutal, though.

I wanted to see more of King's Landing this episode.

Gvaz

Banned
So please tell me that piece of shit who spoiled Robb dying is getting perma'd, because it really fucked me up the whole episode because all I did was expect it, anticipate it, and then thoroughly not be surprised.

Bigger shock than Ned dying and it didn't even fucking phase me because of that drive by spoiler piece of shit...

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I knew about it before I read it, still was not prepared. Read the books if you dare~

You'll be back next sunday :)

Zeth

Incredible episode. SMH at the "fuck this, I'm out" people. This is what good story telling is folks. If you've become that invested in the characters, that is a good thing.

edit: Probably just knee-jerk reactions, but sheesh

rickon we're counting on you man, don't be an idiot. bran's getting too fucking old so they'll ship him off to boarding school or something soon.

what needs to happen for Hodor to be the heir? there has to be some loophole that would make that possible.

lightus

I wouldn't be so quick to drop the show. There are still some great moments to be had.

It is interesting to see some people dropping cause of this episode. Wonder what percentage will no longer be viewing overall. I hope it's not too high, cause it's a truly great show imo.

Oh, and just noticed: finally an ep with no over the top sex scene.

iNvid02

why cant you have a normal fetish like feet?

can you only get off on the despair and tears from fans you dirty old man

here you sick fuck, take them, masturbate yourself into submission over my tears

WEHBG.jpg

a few months back I was slightly spoiled so i thought I knew what to expect (frey killing talisa to punish robb or something along those lines).

god damn was i wrong, should have listened to what amirox said. FUCK IT ALL

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I just thought about baby Ned Stark. That scene was sadistic as fuck, the way they built up such optimism... and it led to this.

Karram

As someone who hates the Starks, this one of my favorite episodes. I was clapping throughout the last scene. I hope the rest of them die the next episode.

Zeliard

I thought I was desensitized to violence in TV/movies, but Talisa getting stabbed in her pregnant stomach over and over was rough. I'm glad they didn't wimp out on some of the hard stuff, but damn.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Do they remember how to play politics? Because they are just terrible at it and it's getting all of them killed. :p

I'm not going to stop watching the show, but if you've ever had a thought about nice guys finishing last, this series sure as hell reinforces it.

I'm going to hang on, because Arya is still alive. And as long as she lives, I can pin all of my homes of vengeance on top of her.

God, I've got the shakes. I'm probably too emotionally invested in this series. The shock... I knew it was going to come back to bite him in his ass, but my GOD.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The number of dudes just sitting back in their chairs with steepled fingers refreshing this thread...

We actually only wanted one person to post "The Book Thread sends its regards" and leave it at that. While I would recommend still avoiding the book thread, know that there are people calling out some of the assholes in here.

scy

I know you guys have a right to post in this thread too, but these types of book reader responses in this thread can be REALLY annoying, even if you're not spoiling anything.

Posts like this make me feel bad that I looked forward to the reactions to the episode :(

dubq

Good lord, get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom