• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Screenshots of Telltale's (TWD) The Wolf Among Us

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
There's a giant preview too: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...rment-with-tough-choices.aspx?PostPageIndex=1

wolf5.jpg

wolf2.jpg

wolf3.jpg

wolf1.jpg

wolf4.jpg

sense

hope it actually runs well on all platforms. the walking dead was very good but man was it a glitch fest or what.

Darkkn

Looks much better than Walking Dead. This actually looks like it has very refined art direction whereas WD looked more like 'we don't have the budget so let's make it stylized'. Good job TellTale.

Kade

Looks much better than Walking Dead. This actually looks like it has very refined art direction whereas WD looked more like 'we don't have the budget so let's make it stylized'. Good job TellTale.

The Walking Dead looks that way because it's based on the comic. That's what the comic looks like.

Salsa

holy shit yes

looks like a natural evolution of what they did with TWD

I was expecting a different art style but honestly.. im all for this

Fables is awesome

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Wow the visuals look downright incredible, nailed the Comic look in ways that TWD could only dream of.

Just tell me where to leave the money, Telltale.

This game is looking damn fine. That Walking Dead money is being put to good use.

Edit: Also, Steve Blum as Bigby Wolf or gtfo. Or I'll cry.

BiggNife

so is this an interactive show (The Walking Dead) or a real adventure game?

TWD sold way more than any other Telltale game. What do you think?

Pretty sure Telltale is done with traditional adventure games. That's probably why they abandoned the King's Quest license.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Why am I seeing people trashing TWD's art style? It looked great for trying to bring the comic to life and gave it character.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
If Josh Holloway isn't the voice of that guy, I can only be disappointed.

Acti

The art of the game looks freaking amazing! I really want this to succeed as much as possible. Does someone think that this game can take the crown off Telltales Walking Dead?

Top Bottom