• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta has new hairstyle in Bayonetta 2 (new trailer)

It's not even a boy cut that a lot of women go for these days.

I think the fuller bangs do wonders for framing her face better.

Seriously this thread has been a total embrassment.

You have a full gameplay trailer for the sequel of maybe one of the best action games of all time, showning new mechaincs, enemies, attacks, weapons and characters. This same trailer shows a increased graphical fidlety and looking better that 90% of games on the platform its running on.

all running at a cool 60fps.

and the bulk of the posts on this game are about her FUCKING HAIRCUT!!!!??

are you shitting me.? She could have fucking dreadlocks for all I care. The gameplay looks sick and not dumbed down for the Nintendo audience. Thats all that matters. The rest is fluff.

bayoonthesceneaaavu.gif

bayoposingtmbvn.gif

dat gamespot demo.....

wsippel

Banned
On the GameSpot video, the title screen was in the background - and we've finally seen the copyright notice: "©2013 Nintendo ©SEGA". Looks like Nintendo solely owns the rights to this entry, while Sega still owns the IP.

http://abload.de/img/bayoonthesceneaaavu.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/bayoposingtmbvn.gif[IMG]
dat gamespot demo.....[/QUOTE]

Ah I see, the hair goes down her neck, over both shoulders, and across her arms to look like wings :p

[quote="ThoughtsOfSpeaking, post: 63063151"]vitriol[/QUOTE]

I guess you ignored where I suggested you make a thread with a different title :p I'd be game for some video breakdowns.

TBH, the Gamersyde video is the first I've been able to get a good look at wth is going on. This thing at 60fps looks so fucking amazing.

Savitar

You have a full gameplay trailer for the sequel of maybe one of the best action games of all time, showning new mechaincs, enemies, attacks, weapons and characters. This same trailer shows a increased graphical fidlety and looking better that 90% of games on the platform its running on.

are you shitting me.? She could have fucking dreadlocks for all I care. The gameplay looks sick and not dumbed down for the Nintendo audience. Thats all that matters. The rest is fluff.

Dude, don't worry, you know what they say.

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

Number45

I know right? It's not as if it's in the thread title or anything.

From someone who avoided the first specifically due to her character design, I approve of the new look.

ironcreed

Banned
That look works for her. Just like in real life, some women can pull it off better than others. The game itself looks great as well. It is a nice score for the Wii U.

geebee

Banned
I know right? It's not as if it's in the thread title or anything.

From someone who avoided the first specifically due to her character design, I approve of the new look.
You missed out on the best action game of this generation because you didnt like the great character design? Your priorities are fucked.

JoeFenix

Very definition of a system seller. Most anticipated game. Numero uno. The queen is back. Video game heaven. Pure platinum.

Number45

You missed out on the best action game of this generation because you didnt like the great character design? Your priorities are fucked.
I understand some people can pick up and play a game that they abhor the look of, but I'm not one of them. My priorities are just that - MINE.

...it is a pretty sweet cut though.

B-Dex

You guys. The nintendo rep on the gamespot stream said they had "nothing to announce at this time" when someone asked about bayo 1 coming to wii u.

Blueblur1

I am not a fan of the costume or the hair. I don't mind that there's a change but those specific design decisions are fugly, IMO.

radcliff

The game shows on both the pad and the TV at the same time, I'm worried that this would prevent them from going full-force with the graphics as outstanding as it already looks.

Is this a misconception? Maybe if both screens show the same thing then it has no effect, and it's only if both screens show 2 different perspectives?

I believe there is only a performance hit if the Gamepad is displaying a different scene/perspective from the TV since the system is essentially processing 2 different perspectives at once. Simply having the TV image on the Gamepad should not result in any drop in performance.

wsippel

Banned
I believe there is only a performance hit if the Gamepad is displaying a different scene/perspective from the TV since the system is essentially processing 2 different perspectives at once. Simply having the TV image on the Gamepad should not result in any drop in performance.
Correct.

Riposte

I don't know if this is secretly sexist, I find Bayonetta too cool to be sexy to me. She's more fabulous. Same applies to The Boss (opened shirt, and all), btw.

I really, really hope they don't make us play on Normal again. One of the worst decision decisions Platinum has ever made, and to such a good game otherwise.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Hmm

one of the ways I was thinking co-op would work would be one player on the screen and the other on the pad.

I guess that would make performance take a hit tho

Monocle

Didn't notice if there were more kick attacks for the guns. And no button devoted to weak gunfire from what I played, you had to hold down punch or kick to fire the guns. The Y button was the most underutilized button, it was only used when a prompt popped up when the enemy was in a fatigued state so you can punish them. Perhaps it will be added later on?
The position of the Wii U's Y button corresponds to the weak gunfire button in Bayonetta. Sounds like Platinum is either still working out what its function will be or intentionally leaving that feature out of the demo. I really hope it ends up working like DMC3's style button, where it's tied to a set of extra attacks.

Thanks for the response!

ughh - I had somehow, foolishly, convinced myself that I could live with out Bayo and could pass on the WiiU. I probably should have tried a little harder to maintain my ignorance...

You do know there are other threads about everything else that you mentioned about the game? This is a perfectly legitimate thread. Get off your high horse.

Top Bottom