• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is twitch.tv acting weird for anyone else?

sensi97

It works fine for me. I can see my profile and my settings.
I didn't try to logoff and re-log though.

My account is from justin.tv, not a pure twitch.tv user if that counts for anything.

Paches

Microsoft just signed an exclusive deal with them too. Could they have any worse timing of event happen to them these past few weeks, lol.

Veins

Unconfirmed Member
Everytime I click on Settings, Channel, Dashboard etc I am in a different person's account each time. And never mine.

antitrop

Reposting for new page:

7VOzetJ.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
I damn well hope they're working on them :p

I really want to hear what would cause something like this if not hackers

GatorESG

Banned
I know they had new profiles feature going up today. Was suppose to be under beta.twitch.tv

Might be the cause of this. Hopefully fixed soon.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I can't even delete my account or any of my info. Every time I click on any of the user settings, I get taken to a page for a different person.

This is a shame, since I subscribe to Spooky and it's the only way to use his chat (which isn't terrible now that you have to pay). Definitely going to be axing that shit.

Nabs

Currently down for maintenance
Thanks for checking in, Justin.tv's engineers are working hard to get everything back online quickly.

We're constantly improving our service based on your feedback. Thanks for helping make us the largest and highest quality video site on the web.

Amir0x

Banned
I can't even delete my account or any of my info. Every time I click on any of the user settings, I get taken to a page for a different person.

This is a shame, since I subscribe to Spooky and it's the only way to use his chat (which isn't terrible now that you have to pay). Definitely going to be axing that shit.

I had to keep clicking through and eventually I got to a Log in page, and used my log in info. Then immediately clicked "Close Account" at the bottom of my page lol

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
yeah each page link logs you in as a different user. I was on my videos page, then someone else's inbox, then someone else's dashboard

site is FUCKED

Ianan

Annnnd the site is down for maintenance! Holy crap, Twitch need to get their shit together. Such a shoddy service for the lead gaming stream website.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Thanks for checking in, Justin.tv's engineers are working hard to get everything back online quickly.

We're constantly improving our service based on your feedback. Thanks for helping make us the largest and highest quality video site on the web.

Twitch is still up. I just loaded the homepage, which logged me in as oGsZyphent again.

Fjordson

Yeah, that definitely wasn't my PM inbox. Crazy.

Honestly, I can't remember a time recently when twitch wasn't acting weird for me. Either with streams on my laptop or with the app on my iPhone. Shit is always going haywire in one way or another within the last 6 months or so. No offense to any twitch employees here on GAF, but yeah.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is lawsuit type material. People's personal info and credit card information, etc, can be compromised.

Dug

Banned
Yeah, they have had issues for a while but these last 2 weeks have been particularly awful. So many things I have tried watching but just constant stuttering the whole time.
Stuttering has stopped for me. I'm never sure if its my internet or the twitch servers...

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I haven't refreshed or anything for hours, and I'm still in my own account and posting from it just fine.

My account is also from the Justin.tv days as well too, or it's probably because I was already watching this stream for hours before this issue started up.

Although Justin.tv is working fine.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I can't imagine how pissed I'd be if my account had credit card info.

This is a potential lawsuit, isn't it?

Top Bottom