• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is twitch.tv acting weird for anyone else?

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Lol, a pro gamers account. What odds.

We eSports now. Started from the bottom, no we here.

I'm still able to access profile settings and the like. Competitive_online is the account I have when I click on user settings. If whoever owns this account is reading this: I'm not messing with your information, but who knows how many other people are able to get to it. Change your passwords if needed, watch your accounts.

hZzzbhI.png

Nothing is loading on twitch.

You can actually still get at streams using Teevox (a site that lets you put multiple streams on one page), so basically streams are still running it is just the site that is busted as fuck.

Tenumi

Banned
I was watching some Oregon Trail when this all happened. Seemed like I was one of the only ones in the Chat with no problems.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I always keep a twitch page open on my second monitor and just found out about Twitch being down. This appeared for a few seconds on it.

Attention: We had a caching issue with our web CDN partner. In order to fully fix this issue, we have had to clear passwords and stream keys for all accounts. To reset your password, go to this page [http://twitch.tv/user/reset_password] and enter your userrname to send yourself an email to reset your password. To get your new stream key, go to [www.twitch.tv/broadcast] and click Show Key.

Top Bottom