• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(3DS) NEW Love Plus+ announced in this week's Famitsu

icecream

Public Health Threat
Only info so far is that its theme is "School Field Trip."

And that apparently Yukino Akira (the latest heroine revealed 2 weeks ago for Love Plus Collections, Konami's GREE social game) will NOT be appearing in this game:
xSuwx6X.jpg
4EghFFp.jpg

iammeiam

It'll be interesting to see if the buggy-ass last game in the series effectively killed it, or if the need for waifus overpowers the past.

Zenaku

Finally.

Started playing it again a week or two ago, trying to get the girls to change their hair to orange (currently Nene is light pink, Rinko is dark pink) with no luck.

It'll be nice to get a new girl.

EDIT: Damn, didn't see the "not appearing" part. =[

-Horizon-

Now we know what Iwata does with his time rather than make the Wii U situation better
I joke I joke ;)
After hearing about the problems with the first game, I wonder if they'll actually make sure this isn't a buggy mess this time.
Localize this please!
it won't happen will it :(

kick51

Banned
I wonder if people will judge me less if I show them my gf on my 3DS when I have to go introduce myself door-to-door

Zenaku

I guess this makes up for the shitty release near launch?

It's probably using the system from v1.2 as a base, which is a lot faster than it was at release with pretty much all the bugs fixed. I do hope it's a little faster though, at least letting us move through things a little faster when holding a button down.

Sadly, I have to admit to using my mouth in New LovePlus once. Not my tongue, mind, but my hands were busy holding the 3DS and scrolling through a website or two, so I put the stylus in my mouth; it was virtually impossible, and I had to put the 3DS down and finish what I was doing on the PC.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Only info so far is that its theme is "School Field Trip."

A significant number of school field trips I went on were subsidized by the National Pork Producers Council.

I assume that "school field trip" is not synonymous with "industrial hog farm" in Japan, because I do not feel particularly amorous when I recall those trips.

L Thammy

Huh, didn't Konami run this series into the ground with New Love Plus? It had some bugs that people were fuming about. Hopefully this doesn't require people to have played that installment and they've stepped up their QA.

icecream

Public Health Threat
New info:
  • It's fundamentally the same game as New Love Plus: the time events, locations will be the same
  • There is a new Illustration Mode
  • Some of the more painful areas to play have been reverted back to their original parts
  • They're aiming for a release date sometime "beyond the cold season but before the warm season."

So... New Love Plus 1.5 Patched Edition?

Jawmuncher

I'm still waiting for the company that takes a risk with bringing a game like this over to the west. I'd support them with money just over principal.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I will be the first to buy this game if it gets an English US release (digital only, I don't care) and I am not even gonna be ashamed in admitting it.

You hear that Konami?

Top Bottom