• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(3DS) NEW Love Plus+ announced in this week's Famitsu

Sakura

do amazon jp sell any otherseas?

also I really want this to come to the west

They sell some stuff overseas. I've boughten magazines and manga from Amazon Japan. The only problem is though, they only ship via FedEx for overseas, and FedEx always charges me an additional fee at the door. So I'd buy like a couple 10~ dollar magazines, and pay FedEx shipping, and then pay like 14 dollars to FedEx at the door for clearing customs. Kind of a rip off. I usually just go with hmv.co.jp or amiami for importing stuff from Japan.

They sell some stuff overseas. I've boughten magazines and manga from Amazon Japan. The only problem is though, they only ship via FedEx for overseas, and FedEx always charges me an additional fee at the door. So I'd buy like a couple 10~ dollar magazines, and pay FedEx shipping, and then pay like 14 dollars to FedEx at the door for clearing customs. Kind of a rip off. I usually just go with hmv.co.jp or amiami for importing stuff from Japan.

so how are amiami and hmv better?

Sakura

They ship via EMS (and in the case of amiami, SAL as well) and they also sell games overseas while amazon.co.jp does not.

GamerJM

Banned
You know if I ever get a Japanese 3DS I think I might try one of these games out for the hell of it. I'm basically the American equivalent of the audience for them anyways.

Zornica

Banned
The game's out now and I was looking for some kind of OT, but couldn't find one. I know there are some people on gaf playing the game (or rather on of the games).
So why isn't there a thread yet? I just started playing and could use some help...

Top Bottom