• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New version of Street Fighter 4 announced at EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Along with a balance patch, Capcom just announced at their panel there is going to be a new version of SF4.

It's going to be $15 DLC ($39.99 if you want to buy the disc version). For $15 you get 5 new characters, 6 new stages, balance updates. Coming to PS3, 360 and PC

5 Characters are:
Elena
Rolento
Hugo
Poision
5th character will make it's debut in a SF game.

edit: Trailer will be shown tomorrow before AE Grand Finals
edit 2: It's coming out in 2014
edit 3: Here is the video from the Panel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pqBpk3pczik
edit 4: If you want to buy the retail version of the game you get all the costumes for free (Capcom says this is a $40 value). Also if you preorder you get 5 new costumes for the new characters.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
holy tits elena

Seik

Banned
Disc version is mine mwahahahaha!

I was sure AE was going to be the last edition, I'll never underestimate Capcom again. :lol

Tan

Trailer supposedly before the AE finals tomorrow?

edit:

J.C. Marquez @TheKingOfMars
The name, logo, and trailer will debut before the AE Grand Finals on Sunday. #Evo2013

Gartooth

"Make it's debut" sounds a lot like a Capcom character who hasn't appeared in a Street Fighter game yet. My bets on either Haggar or a character from Rival Schools.

Surprised to hear that they are updating it though. Probably won't buy it, I've had my fill of Street Fighter IV. Would have gone crazy for a Marvel update or patch.

impact

Banned
All rehashed SFxT characters to save money, great. Definitely skipping this one Ono, you've already stolen too much money from me.

chrono01

Elena and Poison?

iEKIwBNN47HwW.gif

MrDaravon

"Make it's debut" sounds a lot like a Capcom character who hasn't appeared in a Street Fighter game yet. My bets on either Haggar or a character from Rival Schools.

Surprised to hear that they are updating it though. Probably won't buy it, I've had my fill of Street Fighter IV. Would have gone crazy for a Marvel update or patch.

Don't play games with my heart :(

No Alex, No Karin, and that cross tekken recycle. That isn't very exciting to me. I'll be interested in seeing the new character though. Also the new stages.

I'm surprised after like Five versions Ono couldn't get his fav character R Mika in.

kick51

Banned
All rehashed SFxT characters to save money, great. Definitely skipping this one Ono, you've already stolen too much money from me.

NO WE NEED YOU TO TAKE OUT INFILTRATION

Well, there goes all hope of dethroning the champ. Impact has quit SF4. Somebody notify the new york times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom