• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm about to sleep with Harley Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

Yes, this is a brag thread and I am very drunk.

Went to a party with a friend earlier and left at 1:30 am. Subway wad closed so I started waking around town. Stopped to have a smoke and a minute later this girl walks up to me, wearing a Harley Quinn outfit and asks for a cigarette. We started talking and to cut it short I'm in a cab right now going to her place.

I will probably never sleep with a hot villain ever again, so might as well show off. Take this story however you will.

If this thread isn't locked I will report back as to rate the experience and if the Joker shows up for a threesome.

Godspeed GAF.

hope she didn't see you posting this or you're fucked, and not literally

and on that note, congrats on the potential sex.

Noshino

Yes, this is a brag thread and I am very drunk.

Went to a party with a friend earlier and left at 1:30 am. Subway wad closed so I started waking around town. Stopped to have a smoke and a minute later this girl walks up to me, wearing a Harley Quinn outfit and asks for a cigarette. We started talking and to cut it short I'm in a cab right now going to her place.

I will probably never sleep with a hot villain ever again, so might as well show off. Take this story however you will.

If this thread isn't locked I will report back as to rate the experience and if the Joker shows up for a threesome.

Godspeed GAF.

I would be worried about waking up first...

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
you know what makes for a good brag thread? admitting its a brag thread. god speed my man! updates the whole way!

*grabs popcorn*

iFfjoej.gif

Hazmat

You typed this shit in the cab instead of fingering/making out with her. Either this shit is fake or you suck at this.

reKon

Banned
Reading drunk threads while being drunk is fun. Hope most of you have had a good night (thank god for auto correct)

I love how you pull out your phone and post on GAF
I have no idea how people write up whole threads on their phone, that's a lot of dedication. That Johnny Cage Taking a Shower dude is something else.

OP, you next post should be when you've done the deed. Or have been shot by Mister J and bleeding out.

ibpUA2SKrisS07.gif

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
So a random girl dressed up as a psychotic killer walks up to you on the street asking for a cigarette and now you're going back to her place, alone and inebriated?

Good luck.

FZZ

Banned
Remember foreplay is key, too many times have people on GAF left a woman unsatisfied. Too many. I'm looking at you Mr. Swag.

BadAss2961

That's great and all, but thread is useless without pics... The fact that she's dressed as Harley Quinn should make it pretty easy to take pics without it even being weird.

akira28

If he's in a cab he should be canoodling her and getting frisky if not outright making out. It's not every day you get approached by a villainess.

Damn you. Put down the phone and put your nose on her neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom