• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix official TGS 13 site live

Exentryk

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/tgs13/

XV and KH3 being kept as surprises then?

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/tgs13/stage/

Their TGS page also has a listing of stage events for their booth during TGS. There are events scheduled for DQX, FFXIV, Lightning Returns, and a talk event with composers featuring Kenji Ito, Yasunori Mitsuda, and Yoko Shimomura.

The Lightning Returns stage event will specifically cover how Lightning Returns will collaborate with other titles in the Final Fantasy series, bringing Lightning everywhere so everyone can enjoy her greatness.

Nothing for FFXV, nothing for KH3.

EQTMpak.jpg

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Well this is quite the opposite of surprise. No show for XV and KH3 is pretty telling lol.

HeelPower

Friendly advice : Forget KH3...Like forget it.

What really caught my eye is that they are publishing psychobreak in japan.

kayos90

I was actually pretty hyped about se this time on tgs... But to keep out their biggest guns for the Japanese market? Nice to see that nothing changed at se...

SE messed up by revealing the games too early and having nothing to show for it on one of the prominent game events of the year. It was quite clear that the both XV and KH3 are still not ready for show or anything of the sort.

KH3 I can understand because I bet what they showed at E3 was literally all that exists of that game but no FFXV?

Your breaking my balls Square Enix.

duckroll

Friendly advice : Forget KH3...Like forget it.

What really caught my eye is that they are publishing psychobreak in japan.

They're not. Those are partner titles, which means they're giving booth space to showcase the titles, and possibly helping with distribution, but not publishing.

Tripon

KH3 I can understand because I bet what they showed at E3 was literally all that exists of that game but no FFXV?

Your breaking my balls Square Enix.

There's rumors floating about that production on KH3 has not started yet, but no FFXV showing would mean that Square Enix is dicking around again. Makes me wonder if there's no decent programmers left at SE.

Squire

Banned
They're not. Those are partner titles, which means they're giving booth space to showcase the titles, and possibly helping with distribution, but not publishing.

They distribute for Deep Silver as well, so that's probably it.

I have no doubt we'll get some info. It's basically their biggest titles now.

Square Enix's E3 page didn't have FFXV and KH3 either.

FFXV is definitely going to be there.

You guys are setting yourselves up. Even if they're "there" it'll just be the E3 trailers like it was for GamesCom.

duckroll

Might want to put this in the OP:

Their TGS page also has a listing of stage events for their booth during TGS. There are events scheduled for DQX, FFXIV, Lightning Returns, and a talk event with composers featuring Kenji Ito, Yasunori Mitsuda, and Yoko Shimomura.

The Lightning Returns stage event will specifically cover how Lightning Returns will collaborate with other titles in the Final Fantasy series, bringing Lightning everywhere so everyone can enjoy her greatness.

Jack cw

SE messed up by revealing the games too early and having nothing to show for it on one of the prominent game events of the year. It was quite clear that the both XV and KH3 are still not ready for show or anything of the sort.
That may be true for kh3 but ff15 is already playable and years in production. Se said at e3 that they will show the game more frequently to the people... But as I said please be exited for nothing...

Oh, the salt will be marvelous!

Tripon

That may be true for kh3 but ff15 is already playable and years in production. Se said at e3 that they will show the game more frequently to the people... But as I said please be exited for nothing...

All I say for SE is that they better have greenlit a FF16 game, and have a dev team working on it already. Relying on Tetsuya Nomura to release a game on time is simply not a good game plan. I don't care if FF16 does get released before FF15 because Nomura is being a lazy ass. Just get a Final Fantasy game out there.

kayos90

Thanks for the research duckroll. I think that we should expect a no show for these games at TGS unless there's a special panel of sorts and even then it would be minimal in regards to what they tell us if anything is new at all. It's important to note that a special XV/KH3 panel of sorts and Nomura's presence at Japan Expo wasn't made known to the public with the exception of few so.... the same could apply here.

Velcro Fly

I am so much more interested in Bravely Default now that I know that version of the game is coming to North America.

The real question is which will come out first: FFX or Bravely Default!

Squire

Banned

Playable to whom?

We don't know that. It might be cynical to say, but we don't.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I like this.
I like this very much.

Sandfox

I am so much more interested in Bravely Default now that I know that version of the game is coming to North America.

The real question is which will come out first: FFX or Bravely Default!

In Japan it will be FFX but in the west its more than likely going to BD.

duckroll

Hey guys, maybe Shimomura will drop some bombs about FFXV and KH3 during the talk event!

I'm just giving you false hope. :p

Its actually quite annoying how frequently they show off LR. I hope they market their upcoming games in a more respectable way.

The problem isn't that they are showing it off so much (it's actually nice to see SE being so open about the production of the game), the problem is that they suck at it.

Hmm no Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere. Sony conference in trailer form again?

Nice to see The Evil Within getting a showcase. Hopefully we'll finally get some direct feed gameplay or at the very least a gameplay trailer. Release date would be appreciated too, I'm guessing Q1 2014 but who knows?

Jack cw

All I say for SE is that they better have greenlit a FF16 game, and have a dev team working on it already. Relying on Tetsuya Nomura to release a game on time is simply not a good game plan. I don't care if FF16 does get released before FF15 because Nomura is being a lazy ass. Just get a Final Fantasy game out there.
The sad thing is that only nomuras ff are enjoyable. I really couldn't stand toriyamas ff13s... There is nobody at SE that can handle a good ff. They better shift their focus on getting the game finished.

Top Bottom