• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haunted House reactions are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri

Remember last year? Well, they're back!

EynV4Aq.jpg

wisBQPo.jpg

Aj24Ml9.jpg

http://imgur.com/gallery/xhVyj

Chop away Gaf!

Brannon

Hopefully the haunted house attraction "Containment" in Atlanta can add to this as well. Looks great from what they're building, and they're hiring hint hint broke folks :p

Anustart

I'll never understand how these reactions exist. Are these people carted in there blindfolded and not told there in a haunted house? Only way I could see these reactions happening...

Savitar

These are so good.

Though I can't help but wonder at that naked haunted house and what the reactions would be like in that.

I'd like to see how it's done to elicit reactions like that in a controlled environment.

It's pitch black. Tight space. You're walking along with no idea where the next event will happen. You can't even see the person right in front of you, which is why people are always huddled together. You're sort of creeping along following the person ahead by touch. The person is front usually can see a small, laser pointer-type red dot that you get direction from. Often times, they remove the dot.

All of a sudden a car that's only a few feet away from you, coming at you from your right, is pushed towards you with horn and headlights on.

They use a car, but really it could be any large, loud, and bright object coming at you suddenly from complete darkness.

It's scary even after you know it's coming, because you're never quite sure exactly where you are in relation to the "scare". You're creeping along very slowly because of the dark.
It's very well done.

Zebra

Are there any videos of what they're seeing, the car headlights illusion? Something from their perspective? I'd love to get a sense of what exactly they're seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom