• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haunted House reactions are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complistic

8674623717_603535fedd_c.jpg

I love how she's smiling in this one.

lol some of these are hilarious.

I don't bother with the haunted house experience any more. Aside from most of them being kind of lame none of them even startle me in the least, even the good ones.

-GJ-

I... I need to subscribe to this... I never saw the old thread, but judging from the replies in this thread I'm in for a treat.

The shops are already hilarious!

matt360

Where is this place? The weather seems to be all over the place. I assume the haunted house is only open during the Halloween season, but there are people in shorts and t-shirts, and others with heavy jackets and winter caps. Kinda strange, unless it's one of those haunted houses that's open all year.

My buddy I work with went there earlier this year and showed me his pic when he got to this point.

It's literally him holding hands with his guy friend as he couldn't see and needed to be lead forward. He had a look on his face like he was just caught wanking by his mother.

I hope to god this website posts it at some point.

Derrick01

Banned
We have the makings of another classic thread here. We need it too, there doesn't seem to be as many great photoshop threads as there used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom